Chapter 6

Katie's P.O.V

We reached his home and he placed me in the couch,"I'll be right back, I'm gonna change into something more comfortable. I looked at the frames on the small table beside the couch I was on.

I saw one with his parents, his entire family, surprisingly one with Hayley and I when we were kids and one with him, a guy with chestnut brown hair and a raven haired beauty.

I looked closer at the picture, "Have I seen him somewhere before he looks familiar", I said out loud to myself but someone answered," You might've seen him when we were at Dimension 12". I looked up to see Dylan in nothing more than sweat pants.

I blushed as my eyes wandered his thick abs and biceps. I fought back the urge to lick him all over, I internally scowled myself.

Katie, what the hell is wrong with you, have you been dieting on horny pills.

I gulped as he sat down and smirked, he's such a pussy. "Can't you put a shirt on", he chuckled," What is it are you getting turned on?", Yes,"No, of course not you can stay shirtless for all I care".

He smirked,"Good then I'm staying shirtless, just try and keep your hands and thoughts to yourself". I blushed is he really telling me that.

Your the one that needs that advice.

I then remembered who I really wanted to ask about. I pointed at the guy and the girl, "Who are they?"

"She's not important, anyway, that's Christian Wyles aka Chris".

I nodded,"He's an author".

Dylan rose an eyebrow, "You read his books?", I blushed," I own every book he has ever written, even the extremely dirty Dora and boots novel".

He looked at me shocked then smirked,"I'm gonna let him know your such a big fan". I blushed,"And who knew your taste in books would be so dirty....which one is your favourite ".

I thought for a moment," I would have to say that Bon Appetite is my favourite ".

He stared at me," Your weird you know that".

I cocked an eyebrow and he continued, "That book is filled with raw sex of girls being used to eat food, the guy fucked the girl with a sausage and that is the only one that wasn't that much....weird".

I don't think I can walk yet but I managed to crawl over into his lap. I whispered into his ear," Wouldn't you want cum flavoured food". I saw him smirk,"Are you willing to give it to me right now".

I smirked,"What will you have?". He squeezed my ass and I moaned at the feeling,"Strip...I know just what I want". I nodded.

He took me out of his lap as he headed to the kitchen. I started stripping until I was fully naked.

As I waited, I thought to myself, what is this guy turning me into and what is going to happen between us after these six months, how will we act around each other?

He came back with honey a bottle of honey,"I felt for something sweet", I chuckled as he sat down beside me.

I sighed, makes no sense I stress about the future, I might as well as live through the present and face the future when I get there.

I moaned as I felt the sticky liquid run down my boobs, my belly, and into my pussy. He poured on my legs and on every inch of my body except my bed.

When he was finished, I smirked as I looked at him,"Bon Appetite ". He growled and started licking my chest to my boobs. I moaned as he wrapped his mouth around the left one sucking like a new born baby.