Chapter 10

Katie's P.O.V

Flashback

I went up to her and held both her hands in mine."Hayley, I just want you to know I'm here for you and you don't have to worry about anything".

"Katie get to the point your starting to scare me".

I breathed in.

"Hayley.....Are you....pregnant?"

_________________________________________

She chuckled,"Of course not...why would you think that?". I shrugged,"Well, your not drinking your favourite drink in the whole entire world".

"I am drinking it..see". I watched her as she sipped it and slowly spat it back in the cup.

I shook my head,"Hayley I'm your bestfriend...we promised to never keep secrets".

I can't believe I just said that..me who has been keeping my true relationship with her brother secret from her...I'm a terrible...terrible person.

She sighed in defeat," Fine...come with me.. I have something to tell you".

"You do..?". She nodded,"I'm so sorry that I kept it from you for so long..I was just a bit scared".

"Come on Hayls, you can tell me anything".

She sighed and tugged me closer to her whispering in my ear," I...ate..something weird".

I looked at her strangely," Weird...weird like what?"

She laughed," I'm not sure but it was really tasty..I had a photoshoot in Calee, Africa at the time and after the shoot the crew and I decided to go to the restaurant of the Calee tribe to thank them for allowing us to have their photoshoot there and..".

"And?"

"Well they gave us their national dish, I think it was called perdepop".

I couldn't contain my laughter,"Oh my gosh."

At this point I was on the floor, so close to dying from laughter.

She looked at me like I was crazy," Katie..what's wrong..why are you laughing".

I stopped laughing and calmed down looking at her with a semi serious expression," Hayley Michaels, you ate horse poop."

I started laughing again as Hayley looked at me in shock and distaste," No wonder everything tastes terrible."

She dramatically slumped to the ground," My dear mouth, may you rest in peace."

I looked at her with a goofy grin, "Are you gonna be ok Hayls".

"Yea..I'll survive I guess".

I chuckled as she stalked off in the party with a gloomy look on her face.

I guess I'll find Ryn and tell her that it was a false alarm. My phone then vibrated in my pocket.

I smiled as I saw the message was from my "Horny Helper"

Horny Helper: Hey Babe..where you at?

Me: At a party...how about you?

Horny Helper: I'm still at work..tired as fuck...and babe let me remind you...your body belongs to me.

I chucked at this and sighed I would remind him that only 3 months is left in our agreement but I've decided not to...I don't want what happened last time to happen again.