Not alone

Anxiety

(Y/N) is sitting in Chief's room while he's out on a mission. it's been a few weeks since she's stuck in this universe and she sometimes feel lonely, but when Chief is not coming back late she leave him a goodnight message and go to bed.

now sometimes he get it sometimes he had to stay low and get it later and listen to it. Basically he's her guardian, or so called caretaker. (Y/N) sighed while looking outside and watching the stars.

She glance over to the panel where Cortana sometimes pop up to say hi to her when Chief is busy fighting and update her.

She got up and went to the bathroom and tried to breath.

She hate anxiety. Especially when she's alone on a ship where everyone else think you are crazy when you tell them you are from a different dimension.

Chief stepped forward and told them off and promised..

PROMISED

To keep her safe and help her get home.
Even thought she feel hopeless. she told him every pain she went trough, every struggle she felt to move forward.

And.. about her panic attacks.

They accompanied her with a Medic who is kind and funny to talk to, and ready to help her. But it's hard when her thought just tries to tell her to be strong s no one can see your weakness. No one should see her tears. So she stayed inside the room all day.

The medic had to let herself in to check on (Y/N) to find her crying and curled up in the bed.

the Medic told her it's gonna be ok and clean her face with a wet cloth to wake her up and get her freshen up. They both went to eat, but (Y/N) seem to be grey.

The medic took her back and tried to talk to her and give her something to draw on.

They talked a few words and (Y/N) was glad she's trying so hard to keep her company. she manage to make her smile while Chief is busy. 

Washing her face she tried to go to bed and maybe talk to Chief the next day. Curling up she cuddled the pillow and wished for a better day.

---------------

"We finally going back Chief."

He looked up from his gun hearing Cortana. Chief is actually glad to go back. he got all the message she send. about her day, and how she feel awful. Her Medic sent him everything he have to know.