A little Peace

Pic by me

Spending time on a planet with Chief and reader make a flower crown for him

---------------------------------------------------

"No."

"Aww come on Chief, live a little will ya?"

Master Chief needed to go for a scouting on a planet that is suppose to be empty right now. so it would be safe for him to bring (Y/N) with him but he want to look around before he does so.

so as he was walking towards the small ship him and his team will go to this planet (Y/N) followed along as he heard her shoes tap against the metal floor. he just sighed and turned around to look at her when he was right next to the ship.

"It won't be long if there is no life is there." he said as he fixed his gun up and put it on his back, as it stayed there.

(Y/N) pouted and sighed and crossed her arm while looking at him then look at the ground. "Who knows how long I'm gonna stay here, i wanna explore as much as i can, and staying on a Huge Infinity ship is not really interesting when i'm not allowed to go to some part of the ship." She said and look back up at Chief with a frown.

It's been a few weeks, and the others are starting to get used to her weird childish behavior and curiosity. He himself find it a little hard to deal with, but what can you do?

he sighed and gently lied his hand on her shoulder making her drop her arm on her side and look at his visor. "When we looked around and it's 100% safe maybe you can come with me for a walk." he quietly said

(Y/N) smiled, because he leaned down a little so she can hear him, she leaned forward and hugged him which he still found strange but accepted her hug.

"Whatever ya say Chief." she giggled and pulled away patting his helmet then stepped back.

"Chief!"

A soldier called out for him as he turned away from (Y/N) to look who called. She looked over also to see that it's one of the Boss Soldier. The Chief looked back at her then nodded at her to go on ahead and go back to his room.

As She was to turn around to go she glanced at the ship with it's door open. She glanced over to Chief then at the ship.

She gonna regret this but-

Oh the hell with it.

-------------------------------------------------