➊. (j4kst3r)

(You can't judge me if this is the first, and i repeat, first, chapter)

"Why are you calling me again?", you said in a groggy tone. "Can you just come pick me up? Im freezing my ass off ..."
Said the other side of the phone.
You sigh, "....yea....yea, I'm coming— i love you", you said.
A chuckle was heard from the cellphone, "I love you too, sugar".
You hung up the phone. You adore it when he calls you sugar, he thinks that your brown sugar skin is so beautiful and sweet. (😏)

You strut outside. 'He is... he's out of this damn world', you thought. You make your way to your car, you like the fact that he calls you, when he's stranded at a gas station, he trusts you. You get in your car and  slowly start making your way to him.

__-__-__-__-__-__-__-__-__

You've reached your destination, and you see him... sitting on the curb, shivering, cuddled up in a ball just waiting for you. You get out of the car and jog to him, " Jake!", he turns his head to you and smiles. As you get closer, your heart breaks a little. He looks so helpless, lips blue, face pale.
"Hey, sugar", he lets out a shaky breath, "c'mon baby, I gotchu' ", you help him up, and walk him to
your car so he can warm up a bit.

—————————————————

We're back home, well at least my home. Jake's head is currently placed on my thighs, me playing with his hair, "why were you out so late at night bubba?", i asked. He turned his head, looked up at me and said, "I wanted to get you a cherry coke" he says in a gentle, soft voice— his face so innocent looking. I chuckled at his response, " why?" I asked.

"because cherry is your favorite"

☕︎

Word count: 309