❺ (FINN WOLFHARD)

*beginning of call* "

*beginning of call*
".... hey! Yeah, hey finn...."
"Y/n? What's going on?", He said in a tired voice, "uhm- i wa- *sigh*- I was wondering if I could just crash on your couch for a few days?" You ask. Finn starts to get worried, "wait- why? What's wrong? Is everything okay?"

Italics: you
Standard: finn

"Yea uhm- kinda... kinda just got evicted from my apartment... I've just been sitting in my car"

"Ohmygod- uhm-yes of course you can stay here"

"Thank you, finn. I didnt know who else to call"

" it's ok, y/n. Everything is gonna be fine"

"Okay- uh- i'll see you there?"

"Yea— i'll see you when you get here"

"Bye"
"Bye"

*at finn's apartment *

You knock on his door anxiously. You hear big footsteps coming to wards the door. It opens, and you see a slightly tired Finn with his messy, curly hair. Blank grey t-shirt on with black basketball shorts. You, on the other hand, hand bloodshot eyes from exhaustion and stress. Your hair was pulled back, and you had on a black v-neck and black 'lilo & stitch' sweatpants.

"Hey" you say slightly smiling.
"Hi" he says tiredly but happily.

You guys just stand there- awkwardly.
"So— ya gonna.. let me in-"
"YES! i mean, yes, yea come in- sorry" he says opening the door wider. You chuckle while stepping inside.

"So, need to know where you're sleeping?"

"Finn I have been here before, I know where the couch is", you laugh.

"Well I thought you could sleep in my room", he says. "Dude, it's ok, I can sleep on the couch-", he interrupts me, "No, okay? You are not sleeping on the couch when there's a perfectly good bed to cradle your pressure points". You glare at him, a little to adoringly. You sigh, "you know what, why don't we... both sleep in your room..." you suggest. His eyes twinkle at that idea. "In- my bed?-" he says. "-in your bed" you say smirking.

Finn's bedroom

"You think I could take a shower?"
Finn happened to have a bathroom in his room. "Yea of course" he says. He's sitting on the bed a few feet away from the bathroom door way where you're standing. "Thanks", you smirking.

                  after the shower

You step out of the shower and realize— you forgot to bring your clothes into the bathroom.

(pt. 2?)