❺:part two FINN WOLFHARD

dedicated to: ceoofdebbyryanlook ;)

'ohhh shit-', you say in your head, "uhhh, finn?" "

"..."
"finn?"
"..."
you open the door, "FINN?!"

NO SPECIFIC POV

".....INN!?", Finn hears y/n calling out. Finn takes out his earphones and yells back, "YEA?"...it stays quiet for a few seconds, "yea uhm I- *sigh* I forgot my clothes..."...
'oh-' he thought.
"could you maybe bring them to me?"
"y-YEA SURE", he replies. Finn gets up from the couch and takes a slow walk towards his bedroom.
as he opens the door, there you are peeking through the crack of the bathroom door. "uhm, where are they?", Finn says. "in the biggest pocket of my bag, can you get the black shorts and black shirt?", you ask. Finn walks to get your clothes and brings them to the door. Finn hands them to you as you try not to flash him while grabbing them. while thus is going on, Finn can't but help let his eyes wonder deeper in the slither between the door frame and the door. he sees your figure in the mirror...
your smooth back
your hip dips...
your smooth complexion
'holy fu-'
"....ellOOOOO, earth to Finn?", you say and Finn snaps back in to reality, "uh- i'm sorry i just... sorry, was that creepy? i'm really sorry-", Finn blabbers i'm until he's interrupted, "no Finn... it was very... flattering", you blush.
Finn smiles lightly while his face goes red, "i'm still really sorry".
you give him a light kiss on the cheek, "it's okay, i forgive you even though i'm not mad about it...", you smirk. "i'm gonna go change now", you chuckle.
"yea...y-yea".....

Finn was very pleased that night.

🧎🏽‍♀️.

227 words