➍. (Colby Brock)

(*me not getting over my colby brock phase*)

'I never would have thought she'd come back here, I mean how DARE she step one foot back through my door at all?', I was pulled out of my thoughts, when my roommate, Colby started talking

"Hey princess, You okay?" He asks, I appreciate the thought but of course I'm not, "okay", I'm FAR from okay. I am angry, and irritated and.... ugh, its all bullshit!

"No, I'm not", I answer in a monotone voice.
"I mean, she's coming in my fucking house!", I slap my hands on my thighs. "She's supposed to be my mom, not the other way around!", I rant... and he listens.
My head hangs low, my eyes water just thinking about the events that had taken place earlier....

FLASHBACK

I heard a thud on the front door. I had THE friend's over as in: Sam,Colby*obviously*,Corey,Jake,Mike,Kevin,Katrina,Tara, and Devyn. We had been 'chilling' on the couch.

"Did you hear that?" I ask openly.
"Hear what?" Sam asks. A louder thud was heard. I check the time, it was 11pm at night.
Who the hell is knocking at my door at this time? I get up and make my way to the door, "hello?" I say to the door. "Hey! sWeEetIe, iTs yOur moMmY! Hheehe."

I sigh to myself, I really should file a restraining order. I crack open the door slightly, "y/n? Who's at the door?" Colby asks for everyone who was curious. "Oh! do yOu haVe FrIenDs OVer?" My mother slurs, she's drunk. "Mom lets talk about this outside" I say calmly. "NO! lEt Me mEeT THeM!" , she barges in slamming the door against the wall. "No, mom we should go outside" i say, I'm getting irritated. As we make our way through the living room door way, the apartment fills with the smell of liquor.

I walk in front of her trying to stop her from ruining my night. "hEy GuuyyS! YoUr My DaUghteRs frIends, thOugHt ShE diDNt haVe AnY, haha!" She laughs coming face to face with them. I whisper so only she can hear, "mom, please dont embarrass me in front of my friends".

"I'm not GoNa eMBaRrAsS yOu!" She laughs.
"ohmygod, OKAY mother you need to get out of my apartment! I don't want you here, and I REALLY DONT WANT TO DO THIS IN FRONT OF MY FRIENDS!" I raise my voice at her.

"Y/n, don't yell at her-" mike says but Katrina interrupts, "mike, don't.. just don't".

I could probably predict what happened next.

I felt a stinging pain on my cheek... she slapped me- in front of everyone. Gasps were heard. I look her in the eyes, "get.out." I sag flatly.

"I am your MOTHER, you do NOT RAISE YOUR VO-"

" GET OUT!" , i grab her by the arm and drag her to the door. Colby follows closely behind, " y/n, calm down"- I ignore him. I throw her out of the doorway and slam the door. She starts to yell and scream for me down the hallways but stops when I threaten to call the police.

FLASHBACK OVER

Everyone had gone home, leaving Colby and I. We were both sitting on the couch.

"Im just— embarrassed, because they had to see that" I sniffle.
"I get it, she's your mom-"

"Well she doesn't act like one" I chuckle.
"I- I just feel, alone you know? I mean, shes supposed to be my mom and shes supposed to care" I cry.
"hey, I care... a lot more than you think" he says lowly. "What is that supposed to mean" I laugh while looking at him. His face drops to a serious look. We just admire each other in a— not friendly way.

All of a sudden I feel hands on the sides of my face and warm lips gently sit on top of mine.

Yup, he's kissing me.. he DEFINITELY KISSING ME.

I return the kiss back. His lips are smooth and soothing. I smile softly and pull away, "what was that?" I ask while smirking.

"I- I have feelings? For you.. and I just thought it would help..." he says. "Thank you, it definitely helped" you say with a smug look on your face.

( I don't really like the ending... give me tips on how and what can make my writing better... luv you BABAY🥰)