➋. (Finn Wolfhard)

About: Finn Wolfhard

Here's the second chapter.

OK, enjoy.

"Y/N!" , he calls out my name

"Y/N!" , he calls out my name. you don't answer. you had a really bad day. all you wanted to do is sit in your bed and cry some more. as in, you had already been crying. "Y/N! i know you're here!", you and Finn had fought. it was a stupid argument, but he said some things that really hurt you. you hear a knock on your door, "y/n, can i come in?" , you didn't want to talk to him right now, but you wanted him to hold you and kiss you softly and sweetly.

"Go away!", you say. you could hear the hurt in your voice.

"y/n, please, just— just let me in".

you had locked the door, now you're unlocking it. you walk quickly back to your bed and bury yourself in the blankets. you hear the door slowly creak open, the soft footsteps surely creeping up to your bed. "hey, can you come out from under there?", he says softly.

"no" , his heartbreaks knowing he's the one who made you cry. you knew that you were being a little childish, but he loves babying you and you love when he does. you think about it and decide that you've put him through enough. you peak your head out of the blanket, still with tears in your eyes. "hey beautiful", you just look at him. he looks away for a moment, and looks back. you really missed him no doubt, he was your best friend, " why- why would yo- you've never called me names when we fought before .." you say, "scoot" he says.

you do as he says and scoot over on the bed,

" i'm sorry, i'm really sorry, i never should have called you.... THAT, and you're my best friend and i don't want to lose you", why would he ever lose me?
"finn, you'll never lose me-" , but he interrupted me. "One day, you're going to realize- that I'm not good enough for you, that you could have better" finn says quietly. I smiled slightly. I sit on his lap and put my head into the crook of his neck. I kiss his neck lightly.

"Finn, you don't seem to understand, that you are all i want in a best friend and a boyfriend. You actually care about me, and want me to do well. Finn—;you lift your head and hold his face in your hands; I love you, so much it's insane. Im crazy for you and I never want you to leave, ever. You say you're not enough— but you're so much more..." you look into his eyes, your eyes start to travel to his lips, they were tempting. Pink, soft, plump. They looked so wonderful. You start to lean in, and thats just it.

You kiss him.

And he kissed back.

It was a tender, loving, warm kiss. You never knew you needed something so much, but you needed this.

You pull away, extra slowly. You savored this moment. He looks at you, and smiles. And you smile back.

He dives back in with a stronger, harder, passionate and loving long kiss. He flips you to over so he's on top. The kiss is getting heated, your legs swing around his waist and he starts caressing your thighs. The more he touched you, the more you'd pull him into harder.

His hands slowly move up your shirt and grab your waist...

👉👌.

Word count: 600

(I don't know, should i make a part two?? Maybe even a smut....? We shall see)