v. Ernie...?

( ERNIE

( ERNIE...? )

✧*

     FOR BELLE, RETURNING TO HOGWARTS was a good thing. Ever since she was younger, she has always valued learning, and she's a hard-worker, she doesn't enjoy doing anything for long periods. And although she doesn't have too many friends, she does enjoy the company of the friends she does have, and she gets to spend way more time with Ginny than she would during the summer, excluding this summer, of course. After a summer of fun, laughter, and constant worrying, Belle's excited to dive back into her school work to get her mind off of everything.

     Amelia is the first to run off and find her friends on the train, leaving Belle behind with Ginny, Ron, Hermione and Harry.

     "Shall we go and find a compartment, then?" Harry asks, leaving Belle wondering if that meant her, too, as she usually occupied a compartment with Ginny and her friends, but Ginny wasn't off looking for an empty compartment yet, instead, looking at Harry.

     "We're, well, Ron and I are supposed to go into the prefect carriage," Hermione says awkwardly, just as Violet Pucey walks past.

     "Prefect, Granger? Me too, see you there. Hi, Belle." Violet says as she walks past, and Hermione turns away, blushing.

     Violet Pucey was in Belle's Arithmancy class last year, and they are close, kinda. Not really. Violet doesn't run with her crowd.

     "Oh, right. Fine," says Harry.

     "I don't think we have to stay there all journey. Our letters just said we get instructions from the Head Boy and Girl and then patrol the corridors from time to time." Hermione says quickly.

     "Yeah. It's a pain having to go down there, I'd rather—but we have to, I mean, I'm not enjoying it, I'm not Percy." Ron says, casting a glance at Belle, who thinks back to their brief conversation on their journey to King's Cross.

     "I know you're not," says Harry, and Ron and Hermione head with their trunks towards the end of the train.

     "Come on," Ginny tells them, one hand on her trunk, "If we get a move on we'll be able to save them places."

     Harry and Belle both pick up their trunks and follow Ginny down the corridor, struggling while doing so. After checking numerous full compartments they finally reach the last compartment, finding Neville Longbottom pulling his trunk along with great effort.. Belle smiles at him, as they usually partnered up in Herbology together out of habit, and were both passionate about the subject.