Tryst: Chapter 1

Ella's POV

The warm sun hit off my face as I got off the airplane. I smiled and started walking over to collect my baggage. As I got my bags, I headed toward the exit of the airport. There I heard a high pitched squeal.

"Ella! You're finally here!" I looked in the direction of the voice, but I was crushed by two arms circled around me. I smiled as I recognized the smell of my best friend.

"Zoe! I've missed you so much." I said as I hugged her back. I looked to see a boy behind her scratching his head awkwardly, and I released Zoe.

"Hello. I'm Ella. You must be Zoe's boyfriend. Alfie, is it?" I asked with a smile.

"Oh yes. Nice to meet you Ella. It should be fun having you here in England with us." He replied returning the smile. Soon after, we all piled into to Alfie's car headed towards my new apartment.

I guess this is the part where I introduce myself. My name is Ella Brooks. I'm 24 years old. I have dark brown hair but have blue eyes. I'm about 5'6, and my best friend is Zoe Sugg. We were best friends as little kids until we were 17. After that, my family moved to Australia. Although we were far apart from each other, we still stayed in contact. I went to college, and now I am a child psychologist. I moved back to England because there was a job opening there, and Zoe missed me. Now I'm back to England, and am beyond happy.

We stopped in front of an apartment complex, and a huge smile spread across my face. I loved it. It had a perfect balance of sophisticated, yet laid back. I jumped out of the car and went to the receptionist.

"Hi. I'm Ella Brooks. I'm rented out an apartment a few days ago." I said eagerly.

"Oh yes. Your apartment is B3." She smiled, and handed me my keys. I said a quick thanks, and saw Alfie carrying my bag. I smiled sheepishly, and apologized that I forgot about it.

"Oh don't worry about it Ella. I've got it. You check out your new apartment. I'll be there in a sec." I gave him a quick "thank you" and went to the elevator with Zoe. I sprinted to B3, and opened the door. My eyes widened in amazement.

"Woah Ella. This is massive!" Zoe held the same expression as me.

"I know. I never expected it to be like this." As I looked around. All the walls were white, and the silver and black colored furniture complimented that. I had a hanging chair near my Queen sized bed, and it was very spacious. I turned to Zoe, and both of us squealed very loudly. Soon Alfie came, and chuckled at us.

"I must say Ella, very nice room." He said looking around impressed.

"Thanks Alfie." I replied. I can't believe this, my room is amazing, I'm back with my best friend, I have a job. This is amazing.

"Okay. We have to go now." Zoe pouted sadly at me. I reflected her actions.

"Aw. Already." I said.

"Sadly love. But, we will be back later. We're going out." She said as she hugged me.

"Where are we going?" I asked.First day back and we're going somewhere.

"It's a surprise." She smiled. I gave Alfie a hug, and a "thank you" for helping out. They both headed toward the door, until Zoe's head popped through the door.

"Oh, and dress nicely." She said with a smile. Then she was off. I chuckled a little. I then went back to unpacking all my clothes, and remaining things.

~*~

I fell in my bed in exhaustion. It took 2 hours to unpack everything. I was completely tired. It was only 2, and I was a bit jet lag from the flight. My eyes slowly began to close, and I fell to peaceful sleep.

~*~

I awoke to the ringing of my phone. I saw an alarm was set for me. Zoe must of set it that way I wouldn't oversleep for where ever she was taking me. That sneaky girl.

I arose from my bed, and had a quick stretch. I slowly walked toward my bathroom, and had a quick shower. The hot water both relaxed me, and awoke me. I continued my shower till I was sure I was clean and awake. I grabbed my towel, and put my bathrobe. I brushed, blow dried, and curled, my hair. I then heard a knock at my door.

"Who is it?" I called out.

"Zoe!" My best friend's voice called out.

"Come in!" I yelled back. She opened the door, wearing the cutest outfit. She had on a cute top with a skirt and belt hugging her hips. She had some bracelets accenting, and some black wedges. On her neck was our friendship necklace. It was in cursive writing, and it said "Zoella". I smiled.

"I love your necklace." She smiled and laughed. "I'm here 10 minutes early to help pick out your outfit." I laughed a bit.

"Like old times." Before when we went to parties together, she would come early to either do my makeup or pick my outfit. She then headed toward my closet, while I did my makeup.

"Casual or dressy makeup?" I asked.

"Somewhere in between." I laughed and gave an okay.

I gave myself a smokey eye, but instead of dark colors, I used earth tone colors like brown. Then with a few swipes of mascara and a swipe of a mauve pink lipstick, I was done. I looked over to see Zoe overlooking the outfit with a look of approval.

It was a simple white dress shirt with a pink cardigan, some black jeans, and light brown wedges. I put it on, and Zoe gave me my gold watch and of course, out friendship necklace. Finally we headed downstairs. I saw Alfie waiting in his car.

"Oi! Finally. I've been waiting for ages." He said. Both Zoe and I laughed. We went inside the car until we came across a house with a bunch of people.

"Say hello to your Welcome Back party!" Zoe squealed.

Oh dear.

~*~

Hola guys! I hope you like it. Just saying I do not own anyone or anything, and this is PURE fiction. So no hate please thank you:)))))))))

~Taylah