Fairytale Love (Dustberry)

Dust's POV

I was at Nightmare's castle sitting on the couch watching TV. A romance movie came on and I turned it off. I didn't want to be reminded of my failed attempts at love. I decided to go walk around and clear my head of my life so far. As I left the castle I saw Cross sitting on Nightmares lap, Ink cuddling with Error, and Dream with Killer kissing. I went to the forest and started to think of a place where I can kill monsters and Paps was helping me decide on a place.

(underlined is Dust and italics is Dustale Papyrus)

"How about Dancetale?"

"Nah. I don't want to go there."

"Ok then what about horrortale?"

"No, we can't attack our teams home."

"Ok then what if we finally get rid of Underlust?"

"No. I'm never going there."

"Fine then how do you feel about Underswap?"

"Hmm.....that's actually not a bad idea. Sure lets go."

I opened a portal to Underswap and walked through. I looked around to see how different it was to the other AU's. I walked to Snowdin and was thinking where I should start killing the monsters. I ran into someone and feel on the ground. I looked up at them and saw it was Blue. I hate to admit it but I had a crush on Blue but didn't tell anyone but Paps. He turned around and smiled at me and I started to blush purple as I stood up. I thought about confessing to him when Paps pushed me towards him.

I ended up kissing Blue and quickly pulled away with a deep purple blush. I looked at Blue and saw him blushing a deep blue with a shocked face but then it turned into a smile. I saw him get closer and was confused until he kissed me. I tensed for a second before melting into the kiss.

We pulled away after awhile for air and I whispered "I love you, Blue." He looked at me and said "I love you too, Dust." We hugged and I ended up going to his house. We cuddled in his bed and I fell asleep with him in my arms.

(A/N: I hope you liked this first part. Until next time. Bye)