Pain (Afterdeath)

Sans's POV

I watched as the kid no the demon kills Papyrus. I started crying and waited for that demon to leave then grabbed Papyrus's scarf. I cried into the scarf at the fact that my brother is now gone. I followed the demon and watched them kill everyone in the underground. I went to the judgement hall and waited for them to come. When they did I saw all the dust and blood on them and their knife. We started to fight and after many resets I was getting tired and my attacks got slower. So I injected some determination into me to give me more power to destroy them for good. Guess it wasn't enough cause they finally landed enough attacks and I started to dust. I didn't want to die yet so I teleported one last time and ended up in this dark void. I was in so much pain so I looked down at myself to see that my jacket is now white and had a red slash across the chest. I lifted it to see my bones looked like they were in the middle of dusting but something stopped it. I also noticed my soul was only a ninth and wondered where the rest of it was and how I was still alive.

I dropped my jacket down and checked myself for anything else out of the ordinary. I found that my skull has melted on one side a formed a white glitch cloud over it so I don't scare anyone. I looked around and explored a bit until a screen appeared showing the demon killing everyone again. They came to the void a few times and hit a button that said 'save' with an evil smile they always had. When they left the ruins I saw them talking to a sans and was confused. I continued to watch them as I found I could do nothing to stop them from this place. When they made in to judgement hall again and kill the sans with a slash I remembered how I died. I decided to change my name to Genocide but Geno for short. I casted my original name away since I 'died' so my old name died with me.

Geno's POV

After a few more runs another kid came into the black void. I instantly attacked them but found that I couldn't kill them and they always spared me. After hours of fighting the kid I gave up and let them explain. They said their name was Frisk and that Chara was the one controlling their body and was sorry for killing everyone. They didn't want to kill them but Chara forced them to and they explained that we were in the 'save screen'. We talked to each other and we became friends but it was a shaky friendship. I told them my plan to get rid of Chara for once and for all but they were against it. I tried to recruit the sans of the timelines as well but he also refused to help. When we finally had Chara in the save screen I tried to kill them but Sans saved them and Frisk stopped me. Sans then approached me as Frisk went with Chara and we each had a talk. Sans told me this was not the way to solve my problems.

Frisk suddenly yelled Chara's name and we both looked over to see Frisk crying over Chara's lifeless body. We ran over and Sans checked to see if she was alive but looked up to Frisk with a sad look. "I'm sorry kiddo but their gone. They aren't coming back." Sans said as he looked down to the ground again. Frisk broke down crying and Sans hugged them to comfort them. I was sad that Frisk was crying but glad that Chara the demon child was finally dead. I guess I was too glad to hide it cause when Sans looked at me he had a disgusted face and took Frisk with him out of the save screen. I didn't care that they let at first but after seeing Frisk save everyone and them having a happy ending I started to feel really lonely. I realized that I pushed everyone away cause I didn't want to lose anyone again. Guess I lose everyone either way and I'm just destined to be alone forever.

Reaper's POV

I was collecting the souls on my list and was almost done when I noticed one name looked to be erased and rewritten many times. It confused and interested me so I saved the name for last as I continued my 'beloved' job. I never liked taking others lives and everyone hated me for taking away their loved ones. I finally got the last of the souls and took them to my brother, Grim. After handing the souls to him I went to get this Geno's soul and opened a portal to a black space called the save screen. I wondered who would possibly be in this dark lonely place but pushed it aside as I looked around. It didn't take long to find them cause they had a white jacket in this black void so I approached them.