Feelings (Paperfresh)

Fresh's POV

I had a crush on my nephew Paperjam. I knew my brother would be angry if he knew so I kept it a secret. I always enjoyed Jammy's visits but it got harder to keep my feelings bottled with each visit. I thought about confessing to him but I knew Error would be mad. I was starting to think lewd thought of Jammy and I as I was sitting on the couch. I then heard a knock at my door and got up to answer it. I saw Jammy standing there and started to blush.

Paperjam's POV

I went to Fresh's house to visit him. Saying I have a small crush on him would be an understatement. I thought about confessing to him today and that was the reason I was visiting him today. I knocked on his door and waited for him to answer. As soon as he answered his door I said, "I love you, Fresh" He blushed and said "Love you too, Jammy" I blushed into my tan scarf and saw him have a nose bleed. He invited me inside and we cuddled on the couch until it got dark and I had to go home. When I got home I couldn't stop thinking about fresh as I went to sleep.

Fresh's POV

After he left I decided to go to bed but couldn't ignore the 'problem' that has made itself known. I laid in bed thinking about what I could do to Jammy as I started to rub my dick imagining him doing it to me. I moaned out his name and started to rub faster until I came onto my hand and bed. I soon fell asleep happy for what tomorrow could bring.

Time skip to the morning

Pj's POV

I woke up and went downstairs to ask my parents if I could go to Fresh's house again. They agreed and Mom (Ink) told me I could spend the night since they want to have some alone time tonight. I rushed upstairs to pack a bag quickly and ran to his house with a smile on my face. I knocked on his door waiting for him to answer so we could spend the night together.

Fresh's POV

I awoke to a knock on my door and groggily went downstairs to answer it. I opened the door to see Jammy with a packed bag on his shoulder. "Hey jamster, why you got that bag with you?" I asked him with thoughts of him telling Error what we are now. "Mom said I could spend the night since they wanted to spend some time together tonight. I hope that is ok with you" He said and looked down at the ground. "Yeah it's cool with me. I'd love to spend the night with you." I said with a slight blush since I knew what Ink and Error were going to be doing tonight. I thought about doing the same to Jammy but I want to make sure he wants to do so as well. "Really? That's great Fresh." He said with a smile and looked back up to me. "Haha yeah. Anyways, do you want to come in?" I asked as I moved aside to let him in. He walked in and I shut the door as we went to my couch to cuddle. "Do you want to watch some movies?" I asked him. "Sure. Lets watch some horror movies." he said. I wanted to watch some romance movies but thought it would be better to watch them later tonight.

I got up and grabbed my collections for the top 4 horror movie characters. "Do you want to watch Freddy Kruger, Jason Voorhees, Michel Myers, Or Chucky?" I asked showing the collections to Jammy. "Lets watch Michel Myers collection." (a/n: My favorite horror movie character) He said so I put the first movie in and started the marathon. I went to the kitchen to make some popcorn for us and made more between each movie.

Time Skip to after all the Halloween movies

"So what do you want to do now?" I asked him. "How about one more movie and you can pick it this time." He said as he looked to be deep in thought. I got up and grabbed the most romantic movie I had and put it in. I went back to the couch and cuddled him as we watched the movie. After the movie was over I looked to Jammy and saw he had a magenta blush on his face. I could feel the purple blush on my face and leaned towards him. He noticed and leaned towards me as we kissed each other. I licked his teeth asking for an entrance witch he gave me. We fought for dominance but I beat his three tongues with my seven tongues. We kissed for a while until we pulled away for air and kept our forskulls together as we caught our breath. "I love you, Jammy." "I love you too, Fresh" We then cuddled each other and went to sleep on the couch in pure bliss.