What is happening? Part 2 (Naj Paperfresh)

Fresh's POV

I awoke to my alarm and turned it off. I got up and ready for school in my flannel and suspenders. I grabbed my bookbag and the book I finished reading. I walked to school ready the facts I've noted and making mental notes in my head. I arrived at school and went to my locker and put everything away. I grabbed my science books and walked to class being the first one again. At this point I didn't care that I was always the first one in class. Pj walked in and sat next to me as the teacher walked into the classroom. The bell rung and the teacher started class. "Alright class. Today I'm assigning a project to you." Mr. Gaster said. 'great just another thing to add to my busy schedule' I thought as Mr. Gaster continued. "I want all of you to work together to make something from earth science that you remember. One more thing. I will only allow one volcano project so who wants to do it?" Everyone raised thier hands but me.

I was thinking about a complicated project when Pj tapped my shoulder to get my attention. "So what are we going to for the project?" Pj asked me and I looked at him in shock. 'Does he really want to help me or is he just pretending while in class?' I asked myself. "I was thinking we could do something like a disassembling model of the Earth with moving tectonic plates and the layers of the earth." I said. Pj looked at me with shock and said, "Sure let's do that but I have a question." "Go ahead." I encouraged. "How did you come up with something like that? It sounds really complicated." he said. "You know how sports comes naturally to you?" I asked. "Yeah?" he answered confused. "Well science and major subjects are easy for me." I told him. "Oh I understand now." Pj said. We exchanged numbers and started on the project. Surprisingly Pj helped instead of just sitting there and actually seemed interested in the project.

~Time skip to next class~

I was sitting in my seat when Pj sat next to me but this time he was early instead of coming in last second. Nightmare walked in and I walked up to him to talk to him before class started. "Fresh, what did you want?" Nightmare asked me. "I just wanted to ask if I could turn the book report in during fourth period?" I asked him. "I don't have a class at that time so you can but it's not due until two weeks from now." Nightmare said with a bit of shock. "I know but I was going to write the report during my free time so I wanted to make sure I could." I said. Nightmare nodded and I sat back down next to Pj as the bell rang. Nightmare started the class and I wrote everything down as he said it just in case it was on a test. Soon the bell rang for the end of class and I gathered my stuff and went to my locker. I put everything away and walked to the locker rooms. I hung a flyer for the dj gig up on the announcement board on the way.

I changed into the gym clothes and sat in line with everyone else as coach Error walked up to us. "Alright class. Today we are going to run 5 laps then you can do whatever since it's Friday." Error said and I breathed a sigh of releif as everyone got up to start running. The jocks finished running the 5 laps by the time I got to my third lap. I felt a little self-concious as everyone else kept running. When I finished my fifth lap I was out of breath and asked Error if I could get a drink of water. He let me and I went into the hall to a water fountain. I then made a slight detour to my locker and grabbed my book and a notebook before going back to class. Error saw my books but didn't question me as I went to the bleachers and set everything up. I started to write the report in my notebook with the key facts from the book.

Pj's POV

We finished running and saw the nerds were still running. I went to my group of friends and we started to plan on who to bully today. I noticed that Fresh was writing something in his notebook and I saw Undyne looking at Fresh as well. "Hey BP, Skater Girl, How about we bully that nerd there?" Undyne asked them. I didn't want to do so but I saw that BP and Skater Girl had a smirk meaning they wanted to beat him up already. The bell rang and everyone left as fresh gathered his stuff together. We followed him to his locker until there was no teachers around and we started beat him up. I thought I heard a few cracks but Fresh didn't seem to act on the sounds so I ignored it. Soon we decided to stop as I noticed the pool of blood underneath him. I stayed back a bit to watch Fresh stand up with a bit difficulty and I wanted to help him but he picked his stuff up and walked to his locker. I saw him limping a bit but other than that he looked fine so I walked off thinking nothing of it.

Fresh's POV

I went to the library to finish the book report. They ended up breaking a lot of my ribs but I knew I could deal with the pain until after school. I need to think of the music for the gig right now. I waved to Goth as I went to one of the tables and started to write again. I finished the book report and reread it to catch any errors it may have before typing it on the computer. After printing it out, I grabbed my stuff and went to Nightmare's classroom and turned the report in. "Nice job Fresh but what book did you read?" Nightmare asked me. I pulled out the book since I haven't turned it in yet, "This is the book I read for it." "I know that book and I can't wait to read your report on it." Nightmare said. I left his room and went to the library to turn the book in. "Hey Fresh, are you ok? You appear to be limping a bit there." Goth said as I dropped the book off. "I'm fine just twisted my ankle in gym a bit." I lied but he seemed to buy it. "Ok well you should go to the nurses office and get it looked at. Ok?" Goth said and I just nodded before leaving.

~Time skip to the end of art class~

I finished my drawing and turned it in before gathering my stuff so I could leave after the bell rang. I felt Pj looking at me and turned to him. He quickly turned away before I fully turned but he had a concerned face which confused my. I brushed it off and decided to ignore it and went back to thinking. The bell rang and everyone grabbed their items before running out since it was the last class of the day and Friday. I went to my locker and saw everyone looking at the flyer I put up with whispers like 'Fresh is playing tonight? Awesome.' 'I'm totally going tonight.' 'I hope to meet Fresh and not just party.' I shook my head and continued to my locker to grab the rest of my stuff. I carefully walked home so I don't make the wounds worse. I walked into my house and into the bathroom to grab the first aid kit I have. I undressed and bandaged myself up before going to my room to get different clothes.

I put on some orange shorts with a white strip on the sides. A purple long sleeve shirt with a blue vest that has bright green pockets. I grabbed my 'YOLO' glasses so no one could connect the dots and put a baseball cap on backwards. I threw on my sneakers from a 90's store and grabbed everything I would need for the gig. I walked to the building to help set it up as I noticed people start flooding in. I made sure to bring some bandages so I could change them during intermission. I made sure everything was ready and took some pain killers so I acted normal. By the time the pills kicked in the room was full of people and I noticed lots of kids from my school came. "Hey broskis. Thanks for coming to my radical party, yo. I hope all you fine broskis enjoy." I said threw the microphone before I started.

(a/n: I'm going to let you guys pick the songs that Fresh uses. I hope you enjoyed the story and bye for now.)