chapter 43 ➳ final revelations

[a/n] I don't think ya'll are ready. 😏

***

February 10th

I charge toward the door leaping and running, racing.

Which was strange, I guess love really does exist.

But it was toward the only person who has never let me down.

"RICKY!" I yell out looking for the human.

"Kayla?" I heard a familiar voice and so I stop.

"Liam?" I turn out of breath.

"Liam!" I yell rushing up to him.

"Conner has Gabriela and I need to find Ricky, h-he knows where she is! Liam you have to help me!" I exclaim loudly, demandingly.

He nods rapidly and we began running faster .. anywhere really.

"RICKY!" Liam and I both yell out.

We make it to the school.

He obviously has to be here.

We look all over until I spot him.

I trample him.

"Ricky where's Gabriela!" He looked weak, as horrible as me.

"It wasn't a dream?" He whispers.

"What did you dream Ricky?!" I exclaim frustrated.

"She was in a cellar, yelling for help. I-I think I know where but I'm not so sure." He says softly, obviously weak.

What was Conner up to?!

"Liam go find Lydia, Stiles, Malia, and Kira. Scott is home. Meet me at my place in 20 minutes! We need to find Gabby!" I exclaim.

I drag Ricky out of the school.

"Come on Ricky I don't have time to waste we need to find her." I say we speed walk down the street toward, now my house.

"Ricky, do you like Gabriela?" I ask randomly waiting for a response.

"I love her." He spoke softly.

"Then why are you so stupid, tell her that." I say.

"Because I don't know. It's hard for us guys too, as hard as it is for you. Love is a strong word, and once we say it, you expect more and more. I just I don't want to disappoint her."

I'm such an idiot.

Was this happening with liam?

Was I to ignorant to notice how amazing, and how caring he's been?

Ugh.

I'm so stupid.

"Well then, tell her that. Tell her you never wanna disappoint her and that you make stupid mistakes. But you guys will make it." I whisper.

He glances at me and nods.

I felt a strange connection to him.

"Ricky, I know you're a supernatural. What are you?" I ask curiosity finally taking over.

"A warlock, wizard, and or sorcerer. My parents left me with my adoptive mother at a young age. I remember having an older brother and my mom was pregnant. And then I was given away. Like that." He whispers softly.

"I'm so sorry. I'm a wizard as well. I'm dying Ricky and I need you to take care of Gabriela. Love her as much as you say you do." I say softly.

"I'm actually dying too." He shakes his head glancing at me, shaking it off.