Chapter twelve

a/n POV

Y/n: sooo.... um.......how long have you two been following me?

He said as he was riding his motorcycle at a slow pase beside the jeep the two Russians were in. Yula was driving while taya was in the passenger seat taking a nap.

Yula: hmm..... bout a couple weeks.

Y/n: oh...okay that's not as long as I was expecting but cool......say. Why did you confront me now?

Yula: we noticed you came across a.....certain.....drink...

Y/n didn't say anything as he just looked at her. Then his eyes widen as it all clicked.

Y/n: oh....do you mean....

He reached into his pack as yula was paying attention to the road ahead of her. He was looking until he finally touched something made of glass and cold.

Y/n: *pulls out vodka* this? Oh wow, primer intento.

<first try.>

Yula looked over and did a double take as she stare at the drink in y/n's hand.

Yula: y-yes....

Y/n: oh okay.

He leaned closer to them. He the handed out the bottle to yula. She looked at it then at him.

Yula: a-are you sure?

Y/n: yeah. soy más un chico de tequila.

<I'm more a tequila guy>

She grabbed the bottle and she gently touched his hand. She grabbed it and put it into the cup holder compartment. It made a cling and taya started to wake up.

Yula: t-thank you comrad, if there's anyway we can repay you let us know.

Y/n: nah, No hay problema

<no problem.>

Y/n couldn't tell but she was blushing under her mask. Meanwhile beside her Taya got up and rubbed her eyes. She looked around the jeep and her eyes widen as they landed on the vodka.

Taya: vodka!

<vodka!>

They both look at her as she grabbed the bottle and took a swig of it.

Yula: hey!

Taya stopped and looked at her.

Yula:chto ty govorish'?

<what do you say?>

Taya kept looking at her but she nodded her head towards you. Taya understood and told yula something.

Taya: skazhi yemu, chtoby pereyti na etu storonu.

Yula: Khorosho

<okay>

Yula turned her back to you.

Yula: she's asking if you can go to her side.

Y/n: oh, yeah give me a sec.