my great week and weekend

my classes were cool, my teachers are really nice despite my ruthless peers. some are really funny, like my english teacher, mr. king. everyone in class was nice to me, so that was a relief. well, kind of nice. like on the outside they tried, but you cliud feel this sense of ostrasizing and awkwardness towards me going on. oh well, better than mason and mike 2. i like the lunch at this school there's more variety like taco pizza day a pizza with a taco salad on top...yum! and it's been fun baby sitting my baby brother. who needs friends when you have a drooling, giggling baby that spits up all over... well, let's not get into that. so yeah, i did need friends but luckily, my friends from canada were on skype and kept me company all week. it was fun. i really had a great week. then the weekend came and i hung out with michael on saturday and we watched hilarious youtube videos on his ipod touch and drank atreat cream soda til it came out of our nose from laughing so hard... which made us laugh harder. then sunday my mom, sister and i went to a new church and i had fun with the youth group in the evening getting ready for the upcoming halloween retreat. maybe this new place ain't so bad after all...