not the best way to introduce yourself, school

so on the bus the kid told me his name and he was very happpy to have me as a friend. he said i couldn't have come at a better time ecasue he had been framed for being in a fight and this was his first day back from his suspension. so we got into school and michael said he had to see the principal for a little bit so i was alone. i just stood there and waited when some skinny black kid came running down the hall with his friends." ey yo jeremy catch!!!" and some kid threw a football. jeremy crashed into me and missed the ball. i stumbled and almost fell. he said, "watch out fatass!! look what you did!!" and ran off. then soem jock walked towards his way and his whole crew sprinted in the oppostie direction."i'm going to get you dorks!!!" the jock screamed and barreled down the hall. michael came back. and people started calling him a douchebag and a pussy and stuff. man! american school was rough! i mean, i was bullied, but it wasn't that bad andmost people in our school knew it was just teasing sort of. micahel walked with an aura of sadness as he showed me around before homeroom. another thing, this shcool was huge!!! it was on the outskirts of woodview city, but still!! i decided to film my first time in so i could remember where to go and to show my friends on skype. i told him not to mind the mean names and just be glad that he has a new friend. that perked him up a little. then the kid jeremy from earlier came over. he had a smile that slightly faded as he saw me. he started talking to michael about some stupid body guard stuff when i saw the jock and some fat kid(yes even fatter than me) start swaggering down the hall. one was holding a golf caddy/ sports bag. then, jeremy started walking away when the jock and the other guy started attacking him. it started getting bad. all i thought was, oh my gosh a fight! we brely had any fist fights at my old school and they were usually resolved quickly. this one didn't look like it was ending any time soon. then a golf club was pulled out. i screamed inside my head, stopped videotaping, and ran to find a teacher. i looked on the map mike gave me and made my way to the principal's as quick as i could. i finally got him to come with me but by then it was like a bloodbath and they were getting pounded by the fat golfer. the principal stopped the fight and took them all to the nurse. i started to cry. i hate this mean school!