my death

the bullies approached me. the same jock and fat golfer kid that beat up jeremy and mike. yikes! "hey guys, you deserved what was coming to you." i firmly stated. "look karma boy, we don't give a shit, so say sorry and no one gets hurt." "say sorry for what?" "being a little pussy brat cocksucker and telling the principal dickhead." wow. someone can hold a grudge. " why would i apologize for doing the right thing? i'm not sorry at all." "oh really? you will in a minute. cause here's what's coming to you!!!" i didn't notice the fat golfer kid pulling out a 5 iron as the jock said that. i sure as hell saw it when it came right at me!! it smacked me right in the face and i was knocked out cold. when icame too, my head was pounding and i tasted blood. the 2 guys were sitting next to me, wiping the blood off with toilet paper. they hit me in the side of the head, so a bump would be undetectable. "hey fucker, time to sleep again. for good!!! hahaha!!!" i saw a knife and that was my last moment alive.

jock's pov

we finished that kid off and i was proud. while the fatass was unconscious we poured some miller lite into his mouth. when he groggily woke up, we slit his throat. then, we took a different knife and cut ourselves a little bit in different areas until it looked like a fight broke out. we then placed the murder knife in his hand, threw the can of miller lite and 2nd knife in the trash can and covered it up with lots of paper towels. we then ran off, telling our story about how we unsuccessfully attempted to stop his "suicide".