Chp. 3

"What you guys talking about?" Adrien asked confused. "Um, we were talking about the project. Right Nino?" "Um, yeah. Marinette's right. We were talking about the project." Adrien raised an eyebrow, them brushed it off. Confused about what's happening, Adrien asked, "so what are we going to do?"

Marinette explained, "Well Ms. Mandeliev said that for the project, we have to choose a city from a different country somewhere and tell six facts about it." "Well what city did you and Nino choose?" Adrien asked the both of them.

In unison, Marinette and Nino went on her computer (without Adrien seeing her screen saver) and quickly searched a city. "Um, how about Chicago?" Adrien agreed to that and asked, "Sounds good to me. Where is it?" "It's in the country America. And in the state of Illinois." Marinette answered.

"When is this due again?" Nino asked. "Next week Wednesday. Today is Monday." Then a loud crash was heard from outside. Adrien quickly tried to get out so he could transform, "Oh no. What was that? I'm gonna go see what that sound was. You guys stay here." Right after Adrien left, Marinette started to make her way to the balcony.

"Marinette where are you going?" Nino asked concerned. "Um I'm just going to look at the fight from the balcony that's all. You can look from the window. In here. Stay." Once Marinette got on the balcony she transformed into Ladybug.

Once she got there she saw Chat Noir already there fighting Sapotis. "Hello M'lady. Nice for you to drop in." " Hi kitty, now let's do what we did last time." "Sounds good." Ladybug used her lucky charm to see if she'll get a unicycle again. Instead, it was a propeller. "What am I supposed to do with this?" She looked around and what she needed was Chat's stick, a net from the fisherman's shop across the street, and strong rope.

(Pretend that there is a fisherman's shop somewhere)

"Chat Noir use those ropes to tie the net across the street." "Ok M'lady." Chat Noir used the rope to tie each end of the net low across the street. Ladybug attached the propeller to Chat's stick. The Sapotis army saw Ladybug and came running after her. Ladybug stood in front of the net untill a certain time. "So who wants to play, catch?" Once they were close enough, Ladybug jumped over them and started to spin the propeller. It made a big gust of wind that blew all the Sapotis into the net.

"Good job M'lady," Chat said as he tried to tie the net. "Wait chat!" Ladybug said before he closed the net. Ladybug used her yo-yo to break all of the hats. Chat did the same using his staff. The Akuma came out and Ladybug purified it. After she let the Akuma go Ladybug said, "MIRACULOUS LADYBUG!" As she threw the propeller in the air. Everything that got damaged in the fight turned back to it's original state.

——————————————————

I'm sorry if the chapter seems too long. Also for updating late. Late is my free time to do it. Anyway, I hope you still like my story.

Keep calm and stay Miraculously awesome 😎😁.