Chp. 9

Beth made me like this song ^^^ because I keep on hearing it from the gacha life videos that she watches.

AnyWazz ...

Let's get on with the story  ╰( ・ ᗜ ・ )➝

================================

"Hey, Marinette can I talk to you? Privately?" Luka asked breaking Marinette and Chat's stare. "Sure Luka. Chat, you can stay down here while me and Luka head upstairs. You can feed your kwami if you like." Marinette suggested.

Chat Noir thanked her as she and Luka went upstairs to the living room. He wondered how Marinette knew about kwamis. Alya probably told her about them and what they do or something like that. "Plagg, claws in." Chat's transforma-tion wore off and left Adrien standing there with a hungry black cat kwami in his hands. "Ugh please don't do any of that lovey dovey stuff ok? You're making me lose my appetite."

"Well, not really," Plagg flew out of Adrien's hands and starting nibbling on all of the pastries in the bakery, especially the Camembert. Adrien furrowed his eyebrows and crossed his arms, "What do you mean? I'm not doing anything."

In Plagg's mind: oh the denseness. Will it ever end?

....

Actually I don't think it will.

Meanwhile with Marinette and Luka

Marinette grabbed some cookies from the kitchen then made her way to the living room. "So Luka, what did you want to talk about?" Marinette asked concerned. Luka looked away before asking, "Do you like Chat Noir?" Marinette went wide-eyed and started to choke on the cookie she had halfway in her mouth.

"W-what? N-no. No I don't. He's just a good friend. Ever since Evillustrator, he's been checking on me to make sure I'm not in danger. W-why did y-you ask?" Marinette explained while eating the rest of the cookie.

"No reason. No reason at all. That's all I wanted to ask. Do you wanna go back down stairs?" He gestured his hand toward the door. Once they were down stairs, they saw that the door was still closed. That probably ment that Chat Noir was still in his civilian form. "Uh Chat, are you ready to turn back? We just wanted to come back down stairs,"

"Ok. Hold on a second please." Chat replied to Marinette. "Plagg, claws out!" After he said his transformation words, Marinette and Luka came in the bakery. There was a malodor in the room. Probably from the Camembert Chat's kwami was eating.

Chat's eyes brightened. "So do you guys wanna make those macaroons now? Pleeeeeeaaaaaassssseeee???" Chat begged. "Ok, ok. Let's get started. Marinette instructed what Luka and Chat Noir have to do.

Time skip to after they were done

Why would skip this part?

Because you know that I don't know how to make macaroons so I can't type the process

Why don't you look it up?

BECAUSE I DONT FEEL LIKE IT!!!! GET OUT MAH STOREH!!

Ok geez ( ˘_˘)┌

Now, like I said. Time skip and back to the story.

================================

Carefully, Marinette took the macaroons out of the oven and onto the counter. All three of them took a big whiff of the smell of fresh baked goods. Each one had a color of the rainbow. Some of them just had random colors. One was light blue, purple, yellow etc.

Chat Noir notices the colors. In Chat's mind: those colors seem very familiar. I hope that we don't get powers when eating these.

Luka noticed that it was dusk. "Hey guys, it's getting dark. I gotta go back home. Can I have some macaroons to take home? Besides, I can share them with Juleka." "Sure Luka. Help yourself." Marinette insisted. After he took the amount he wanted, he said goodbye to them as he walked out the door.

Chat walked Marinette upstairs to her room. "It was nice having you here. You can take some macaroons home if you like." Chat instantly took some from the plate then looked at Marinette. He placed them back down and cleared his throat. "Yes I'd love some."

He started taking some macaroons while Marinette was laughing. "You must be so anxious to eat them huh?" Marinette asked between laughs. "Yeah, I am. Good night Princess." Chat exited her room through the window she has.

"You know Marinette, there might be more to Chat Noir than meets the eye." Tikki said with a wink. "Yeah maybe. Good night Tikki." "Good night Marinette."

——————————————————

This is most amount of words I've typed. And you guys say you type 1,000 words? How in the entire universe, do you do it?

Tbh this whole entire thing that I typed (including this little bit) is almost 1,000 words. Tanks for being patient with me and my story.

Keep calm and stay Miraculously awesome 😎 😁 <( ̄︶ ̄)↗