Chp. 17

Let's jump right into it

______________________________________

After the photoshoot, the clock said 6:50. Adrien had to make an excuse to leave. He was at his house, and right now, he needs to be on the way to Marinette's. Adrien tried to walk to his window but Natalie caught him.

"Adrien, what are you doing?" Natalie asked.

"Oh I was just going to open the window because of how hot it is in here. Then I was about to get into the shower." Adrien lyingly answered.

"Ok then. You better hurry up. It's getting late and your father wants you to be in bed at a certain time you know."

"Yes Natalie."

Natalie exits his room. Adrien puts some clean clothes, that look like the clothes he's wearing right now, on the floor in front of the bathroom to look like he's in the shower. He turns the shower on and goes back into his room.

"Plagg, claws out."

The winds whispered softly as they came in rushing into the room. Chat leaps out into the Parisian night, taking the route to his princess.

Indigo: my writing is beautiful

Timber: shush I want to see what's happening.

Marinette is stitching some last touches on a dress that she made for this occasion. It had a green stone on the neck line and had a paw on it.

 It had a green stone on the neck line and had a paw on it

Chat noticed through the window. He knocked a few times, then Marinette let him in.

"Hey Princess. What's that?"

"Hey Chat. This is a dress I made for today. I have to change into it though. I'll be right back."

Marinette went into the bathroom while Chat sat on her chaise waiting. It's been 2 mins and he already got bored. He noticed a drawer cracked open.

Curiosity killed the cat you know

"Shut up Plagg." Plagg and Chat talked though his mind. Chat peaked in and saw clippings of him, Adrien of course, and picked up one.

"Why does Marinette have these?"

Idk but you should put it back. It's her stuff. You shouldn't be snooping like a dog.

"It's ok. As long as I-"

He heard her steps with his hearing and quickly put the picture away and sat back down to look like nothing happened. She opened the door and saw her wearing the black and green dress.

"Mari you look amazing."

"Thanks. Now we can go."

Chat picked her up and took her out the window.

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see Princess. You'll see."

Marinette held on tight as she felt the wind against her face and Chat warmth against her body.

"Ok, you can open your eyes now." Chat placed her down. Marinette looked at the city in awe. Even though she's seen it multiple times, it felt different this time. Especially with Chat there in her civilian form.

"The city looks very nice from up here on the Eiffel Tower at night. I don't know if you've been here before, but I just wanted to do something special. For a special person in my life."

Marinette went over to him and gave him a hug. "You're special to me too."

Chat smiled. He finally won. Or he thought that. Marinette parted away from him. She started to think of Adrien and Luka. Her head started to hurt because of confusion.

"Chat?"

"Yes?"

"Can you help me?"

"Yeah, of course. Anything Princess."

"I need some help. I-"

There was a loud scream.

Bombs were going off everywhere.

"Marinette we have to go. I want you safe. I can't let you get hurt"

She loved how he was concerned about her. But Marinette didn't know what to say. She wanted to say that she was gonna be ok, but she didn't want him asking questions like why and how. She decided to let him take her back.

"Chat, you can take me home."

"Ok."

Chat quickly pounced from roof to roof and placed her on her balcony. "I'm sorry Princess. I didn't mean for this to happen."

"It's ok Chat. I loved it. I can't wait to do it again someday."

Chat gave a quick kiss on her forehead and left. Marinette stood there for a second blushing. "Marinette you can't just stand there. There's an akuma attacking the city!"

Tikki came out yelling with her arms crossed.

"Sorry Tikki. You're right. Tikki, spots on!"

______________________________________

Flames: I'm one of Brooke's personalities. How come I don't know what's gonna happen?

Violet: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Scarlett: I control Brooke's memory. That means that I can control what you know. And I don't want any other personalitites except for ,Indigo and Rainbow, to know what's going to happen.

Flames: *starts yelling in anger*

Timber: um stop yelling. I don't like it.

Flames: *rolled eyes*

Violet: *crosses arms* yeah I don't think it's fair

Rainbow: well I'm sorry my friend