Chp. 20/ Author's Note

Felicity14445
Crazy_Fandom_Fangirl
I finally thought of a convenient schedule for my books' updates.

Monday: Personality book

Tuesday: You'll Always Be There For Me (Omgilovepuppies)

Wednesday: The Darkness (Miraculous book)

Thursday: Spider-Man free write (Omgilovepuppies)

Friday - Sunday: Replying to any extra notifications and reading other stories in my free time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Tikki spots off." Ladybug says while landing on her balcony; now as her civilian self, Marinette. She still has the dress on from before. Right before she went inside, Chat lands right behind her as Tikki hides in her purse, eating the cookie inside.

"Marinette, did you wait out here?" Chat asked, confused as to why she was on the balcony.

"Oh, uh, I was just.... using the view as inspiration after you left." Marinette said hoping Chat wasn't going to ask any questions.

"Alright." He said while shrugging his shoulders. He goes up to her and hugs her. "I'm just glad I got you home. I want you to stay safe. You mean everything to me and I don't want anything happening to you." Chat said sincerely. Marinette hugged back.

"Thank you Chat. And I'll always be safe whenever you're around." They stayed there like that for a while until they broke the hug.

They chatted for a little bit. "Marinette, I was wondering, what was the question you wanted to ask me earlier before the fight?" Chat questioned.

Marinette froze, thought of it, then relaxed. "I was going to say that I needed help. I needed help chosing someone."

Chat tilted his head a little. "What do you mean, someone?"

"I'm saying that I had three people in my mind that I cared for so much. One of them I was certain that I wanted be with them."

Chat frowned.

"But at the end, I changed my mind. I know who I want to be with. And I love him so much." She turned to Chat with one hand on her arm. "He's brave, loyal, kind, funny, cute, and will always be there for me no matter what. Will always check on me, and make me laugh when I'm down."

Chat lifted his head slowly. "Can you tell me who that person is?"

Marinette smiled, "Chat, you already know who it is."

Chat scrunched his eyebrows. "No I don't. That's why I asked."

______________________________________

All my Personalities right now:

______________________________________

Marinette shook her head laughing at his obliviousness. She went up to him and kissed his cheek.

"It's you silly kitty."