Chp. 11

"Sooooooooooo is that a yes?" Plagg was eager to know the answer. He was totally gonna tell Tikki about it too. "Um.. I guess I do. But the thing is, I don't know if I like Ladybug or not." "Kid, you don't even know who Ladybug is! I rather you like someone who you know than a complete stranger."

Plagg knew that Marinette was Ladybug. They met when they had to defeat Style Queen, Dark owl, and stop Reflecta, but she had help from a senti-monster and the kwamis got switched. Adrien sighed, "I guess you're right... But what do I do?!" "I guess just be yourself and give her something or visit her."

Plagg just gave him an idea. "Ok Plagg. Tomorrow morning, before school, I'm gonna buy her a gift and leave a note. But I'll tell her it's from Chat." Plagg was confused. "Why Chat? You're the one that's likes her. Not Chat."

"I'm doing that because she's more confident if it's Chat giving her the gift. If it was Adrien, then she would do the usual and get nervous. She'll probably run away too." Plagg rolled his eyes, "I guess. You should go to sleep. If you're doing this early in the morning, then you should get some rest."

"Fine. Goodnight Plagg."

______________________________________

Just a quick little update before school.

Love you guys!

Keep calm and stay Miraculously awesome 😎😁