Chapter Three

Chapter Three: Arianna: Written by Kiara:

Pain shot through my leg as I felt something warm make it's way down it. Sitting in my right thigh was an arrow. I cried out in pain, which was more of a scream. Willow came sprinting towards me, noticing my injured leg. Just at that moment, an arrow flew threw the sky and landing in the weeping willow. I continued to cry some more. Willow grabbed me and started running. She and Aufstand have always been the strong ones, since they are talented with weapons. The only thing I can use as a weapon is make an army of rabbits. 

People from the castle were crying and yelling out. Outside, was a few people of heavy armor surrounding a carriage. In their hands they gripped massive, silver swords and lances. Willow gasped quietly and turned around to hide behind a tree, as well as some bushes. A tall, and buff man stepped out of the carriage. He was wearing a dark cloak and was holding a dagger. It was clear what was happening, we were under attack. Willow and I were both shaking, and since she didn't have her bow we were not able to stop it. Unless I could somehow find a carnivore animal, or perhaps I could grow a plant. That was when I got an idea.

"Willow," I said, poking her arm to get her attention. "I am going to need you to go back to the clearing, get your bow, and find Aufstand."

"We won't have enough time!" She yelled at me, tears rising up in her eyes.

"Trust me. I know what to do."

"Okay, don't mess it up though. You aren't very good in combat," She got to her feet and started backing up. 

"Don't worry, that shouldn't be a problem," I smiled deviously at her and she left. I let my eyes fall on the spot right in front of him. I brought my hand up slightly and closed my eyes. A cold rush of wind passed by me, and I knew it was working. When I reopened my eyes, tall patches of flowers appeared. The flowers had thorns, poisonous ones. I learned how to make that flower a few years ago, from someone that is a secret. I sat there watching as a bird flew up to me. It was bright red, with an orange spot sitting on it's head. "Hello, Tilly," I told the bird. Did I forget to mention, that Tilly is my secret bird that only my sisters know about? They just don't know the entire story. 

I have secrets, some that are dangerous. Some that are not so bad. And some that could destory the connection between me and my family for all eternity. Any word gets out, and I shall die. From despair, and from the wrath of the Wilkinsons.