Chapter Five

*Chapter Five*

~Written by Charlotte~

*Aufstand's POV*

My leg still in pain, I managed to walk over to the thick, poisonous plants, knowing Arianna would be near.

Thankfully my dark green dress helped me to blend in with the bushes and trees. The small, weak army wouldn't see me.

I looked around quickly, trying to spot Arianna before someone could see me. Finally I noticed her, trying to poison one of the men with her seeds. ...we really need to get that girl a real weapon.

I quickly got behind the man she was trying to poison and poked his back with my sword. He quickly spun around, his eyes wide open.

"Who are you?" I said in an icy voice. I wasn't going down without a fight.

He stayed silent. I threw my extra sword at Arianna, hoping she knew something about swords by watching me practice all day. She took it, her arm shaking because of it's weight. She pulled it up and poked him with it, looking more nauseous than scary.

I narrowed my eyes at the man and spoke once again. "Tell me who you are or I shall kill you and your army."

He remained silent.

I winked at Arianna and she nodded her head. Both of us stabbed him with the swords, in his back and his heart. Blood gushed out of his side, leaking onto my dress. He slowly fell to the ground, the swords stuck in his lifeless body. I leaned down and pulled them out. I got back up and threw one of the swords to Arianna. "You're actually pretty good. Keep it till this is over."

She nodded her head, no longer afraid of a bloody weapon.

"Come on, we need to go find Willow. I bet she's in the weeping willow. Come on, let's go." Arianna said as she put her sword in her small pouch.

I nodded. Arianna and I ran towards the weeping willow quickly, hoping that there wouldn't be anyone left to kill.

We finally made our way toward the weeping willow. I opened the door, just to see Willow and the man the saved me in there. "Move over." I said, sitting next to Willow. Arianna sat down next to me and closed the small door. Willow leaned over and grabbed a lantern. She lit it and set it down on the ground. 

"Look." Arianna said, looking at me. "We have to hurry and save the castle before they do any serious damage."

"You think I don't know that? I'm not the one making out with someone who might be out to kill all of us." I whispered, pointing to Willow. They were still kissing, so it's not like they cared.

"Oh, shut up. One day you'll like someone and you'll do the same thing. Now come on, we need to get out of here." Arianna said.

"Willow. Stay here. Random guy, come with me. Arianna, stay here with Willow." I said, grabbing the random guy's arm, pulling him out of the weeping willow.

"Come on, take this." I said, handing him my sword. "Kill anyone you see that is dressed in armor."

He took the sword and nodded. "Now come on, let's go over by the gates. We need to close them before anyone else gets in."

We both started to run towards the large iron gates. After a few minutes of running, we made it out of the forest. I could see the castle in the distance. It wasn't too far from where we were.

"We need to hurry. Run faster." I said, gripping my extra sword. I started to run as fast as I could. We were getting closer.

Finally we reached the castle and the gates. I gripped on the large gates and started to pull. It wasn't the proper way to open them, but it was faster. "Help me!"