Chapter Six

Arianna's Perspective *Written by Kiara*

I walked behind Willow and Aufstand knowing that soon enough I would be out of their minds, and I would be free. Free to be myself. To be honest, I am actually not such a huge fan of watching them fight. Sure, they don't injure eachother badly, but without the proper armor which you only get during the competiton, they can take a bit of damage. 

The path comes quick to an end and we are in the clearing of the weeping willow. Since it is nearing mid-fall the grass has started to brown. It's beautiful though, when it has that dead kind of beauty. The orchids placed naturally in the grass over powers it. Making color burst through the sharpness of the field. 

Aufstand and Willow walked over to the weeping willow and took two swords out. One for each of them. The walked over into a small square and started their practicing. Willow missed Aufstand, but even when she got close to hitting her, Aufstand blocked it.  They weren't even breaking a sweat. It always shocked me how they are so good at that kind of combat. When Aufstand gave me that sword and I struck the man through the heart, I could feel nothing but guilt. Guilt in myself for hurting a creature. Even if they do want our family dead.

I heard a small groan that came from Willow. She must have just been hit with the sword by Aufstand. As least it didn't break skin. Just a small scratch. These are their practice swords, which means they aren't as deadly, or sharp.

"I am going to head back to the castle," I told them as they were just starting archery. Willow looked at me and raised an eyebrow.

"Why are you leaving?" Aufstand asked putting her bow down a little.

"I am just not feeling very well," I answered back. Aufstand nodded at me and so did Willow. I turned around and left.

As soon as I knew I was out of sight from them, I stopped and turned to my right. In front of me is...

TO BE CONTINUED.

STILL IN PROGRESS!