celebration

~Katlyn POV~

I felt a poke on my cheek.I turned around.I felt a pat on the back.I groaned and got up,but I wasn't on the couch.I was in my bed!,how did I get here?"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" People yelled when i went in the living room.I jumped and screamed.They all came to hug me Uncle Simon and One Direction."How did you know it was my birthday?!"I asked suspiciously "I told them!A Uncle always knows his nieces birthday."He said proudly,I smiled."Okay,then...Thanks you guys!Now I'm going back to bed."I said as i walked towards my room "NO!JIMMY PROTESTED!YOU STAY HERE EAT CAKE AND MEET KEVIN!"Louis said wrestling me to the ground"At least let me change!"I said and he nodded.I got up,ran to my room and changed into a Pair of skinny jeans,a black and white stripes shirt and a pair of cork wedges(Shoes).We ate cake(Which i was shoved into by Louis.who paid for the new cake,too!) After,I grabbed a pair of sunglasses and headed out the door with the guys.Simon had to go to a meeting."Movie theater? Beach? Mall?Restaurant?"Liam suggested.I was in deep thought.I was conflicted by going to the beach,I mean it was a beautiful day,and the mall,I only have five outfits......."Beach!"I said.They smiled and cheered.

*At the beach*

I sat on the blanket.The boys were either splashing each other,making sand castles.I just sat there waiting.I felt hands cover my eyes.And i heard an all too familiar voice"Happy Birthday Katlyn!Who am I?"He asked I giggled."Hmmm.That's easy.Daniel Ben King"There was no answer."Dan?Dan?!"I asked frantically Then i felt Ice cold water being dropped on me.I gasped and looked around,the boys were laughing and I saw Dan running into the water.I got up and ran after him and jumped on his back while laughing.The boys just stared at us.I pushed him to the ground and swam back to the beach blanket where i washed my feet and put my shoes on.I laughed and spun around.I felt sand thrown at my back.The wet sand slid down my back.I squealed and jumped in the water.Then got sucked in by Dan.Almost drowning i came back to the surface.Dan picked me up and"OH NO!DANIEL!Don't-!"I closed my mouth just after he threw me in the lake.The now warm water slapping my back.My scars under my shirt burning with pain.I came back to the surface holding my back.It stung worse than the time drew threw a boot at my leg and the bee sting I got in elementary."OH MY GOSH!I'm so sorry Katlyn,I forgot.I was much more careful back in-!"I cut him off short saying"Its okay.Just please don't do that again."he just nodded "What happened?Why are you holding your back?What's going on?"Harry asked rapidly "Nothing."i said then i splashed water in his face and ran away to the shore.

*One hour later*

We were all covered with sand,water and mud.We jumped in the water and when we came out we were soaking wet.

*Back at the hotel*

Daniel is staying at the hotel!Daniel is staying at the hotel!Is all i could think!My only best friend is here to protect me like he did so long ago!Daniel was the only friend i had.He was Mr.Popular to everybody but to me he was just...Dan:) I was a complete nobody back at school.I was just like a extra in a movie.Nobody pays attention to them.Just like me.I came out of the bathroom.I took a nice warm shower.When i opened my bedroom.I grabbed clothes,changed into them.When i turned around to look at my bed I was shocked.There were roses all over my bed.Altogether they made a heart.A note in the middle also shaped as a heart.I grabbed the note and read it aloud.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATLYN!!As you know I'm staying at your hotel!I got the room 3B.I know the guys have 3D.You have 3C which is in the middle of all our apartments. Coincidence,huh?Except your the only room here with a balcony.By the way your uncle said he was going back to jail to visit drew(I remember that you told me not to call him your D-A-D,soo i call him drew,like you).Then after he's going to get his own room.He trusts you,and he needs to focus on The X-factor.So do the guys.I'll keep you company!We can go to school here!Hope it goes better than our old tiny town!"

I smiled.Our town wasn't great.It was almost like a ghost town.People only knew each other.Nobody left.No visitors came.Sure people would come and then they would speed up and leave.Nobody new.Wait..Did he say school?!Oh,no!I'm not going back to the torture.I'm only 16!Well,this is great.I'll go back to school with Daniel. while the guys and uncle Simon go work on tv!Hope your right about school Daniel.

←-------------------------------------------→

Will it go okay?Or will it be just as horrible?Daniel is back!Even though none of you knew himXD Okay,Vote,comment,etc. And if you don't want to that's still cool,haha!

:D|(: Lucy