DaresKisses & Bungee jumping

~Katlyn/Lucy POV~

As I was driving to my apartment,I thought I should pay a visit to my boyfriend and his mischievous friends.I knocked on the wooden door and started singing "Open up the door or the-" But I was cut off and grabbed by the arm pulled in.The room was dark and there was a tiny light in the kitchen.I went inside and saw everyone had crazy,maniac like grins on their faces "Join us! We're playing truth or dare!"liam called.I sat down and asked"who's turn is it?" "Lucy!Truth or dare?" Niall asked "Dare"I grinned mischievously "Are you sure?" "Shut up and tell me what I'm doing!"I urged "Okay."he grinned as he grabbed me and put me over his shoulder "Make me pancakes" "In your dreams." "I'm not putting you down!" "so?" "I'll lock you in a room with harry." "NIALL!You wouldn't!" "Oh,harry!Are you available today?"niall asked "My rooms available.And my beds empty."harry wiggled his eyebrows at me"Niall,I'll make you pancakes some other time.NOW PUT ME DOWN!"i yelled "Good enough"niall laughed "Okay.If it involves me doing stuff for you then I'm not playing." i said "Lucy!Truth or dare?"Louis asked"Hmmm.Dare." i said hoping his dare wasn't stupid."I dare you to go..BUNGEE JUMPING!"he said My mouth dropped."Stupid dare.I'm not doing it."i crossed my arms "Are you scared?" "No." "Then do it!" "No." "Scared!" "Okay!I'm going bungee jumping tomorrow." I said throwing my arms in the air.Liam leaned towards niall and whispered in his ear"I'm watching this."Niall whispered in zayn's ear"I'm recording this."zayn laughed.He whispered in harry's ear and harry smiled evilly "Hey!Since we have a girl.Time to play a different game." harry exclaimed as he grabbed a glass bottle of soda and drank it all in 30 seconds."Spin the bottle,anyone?"he asked as he set the bottle in the smack dab middle of the table."Ladies go first."Zayn said.Louis gave him a death glare.I spanned the bottle and saw it spin.And spin.And spin.and spin.and went slower.Just as it was out of its energy it landed on Louis "This will be easy."then passed him swiftly and landed on,GULP,Harry."Not so fast!I'm waiting."harry winked which made me blush.I swore loudly under my breath."I spin again."i said but niall grabbed the bottle "Go kiss harry.It landed on him." "The bottle has spoken!" zayn calls.I turn to Louis"I'm sorry."i whispered while he glared at everyone but me.I sat on harry's lap.Everyone's eyes on me and him.His green eyes pierce my brown ones.His lips get closer,closer,closer,& closer.I closed my eyes and felt his soft lips touch mine.He made it deeper.I quickly pull away.Sit back in my seat.I lock eyes with Louis.His eyes show hurt.Tears well up in his sea green eyes.I can't help but feel guilty.The air is filled with an awkward silence.I stare at his face,tears are falling around his face.My face feels wet and I stand up.I opened the door and left.Tears falling down my face freely.

*Next day*

I look down at the cliff.Put the helmet on my head.I look behind me and see harry,zayn,niall & liam.I made sure the rope was tight on my leg."You can jump now."the Park ranger said.I heard footsteps and my name."Lucy.Don't do it.It was a dare.You don't have to do it.Please.I'm afraid your gonna fall to your doom."Louis said as he fell on his knees begging.I walked backwards "Don't be scared.I'm sorry."he said "I should be sorry.I-"but i was cut off as I stood at the edge and it broke causing me to fall.I screamed.I was bouncing up and down.The cord looked weak.Which freaked me out i heard a call"ARE YOU OKAY?"It was Louis."YES!"

~Louis POV~

I sighed in relief.Then I heard a *Snap* and the rope was falling.I grabbed it and pulled it.She's light.A little to light.I pulled it quickly and the end was ripped.I ran to the cliff but was held back by the boys.The ranger looked below."LOUIS!"I pushed the boys off of me and looked.Lucy was holding on to a tree branch.She climbed it and disappeared."Okay,now we know she's alive.I know where she is.Follow me.Slowly."he said mostly to me.When we got there she was curled up in a ball fast asleep.I grabbed her gently and carried her bridal style.I kissed her forehead.

*A little later*

"At least she's alive."niall said touching her cheek."She would be looking at me,Conscious,if i hadn't given her that stupid dare."I said harshly"Stop cursing yourself!Its nobody's fault." harry snapped "Your right!Stupid cliff."I snapped"I think we should let her sleep."Zayn said "What If she's dead?"Liam asked"Shut up."I growled "Hey!We have been here on vacation.And not once did we call Simon telling him that we found his niece.Or that she's dating Louis."harry exclaimed i glared at him"Grow up,harry!Just because she chose me over you doesn't mean you have to ruin our life!"

←-------------------------------------------→

I was too lazy to write anymore.That's all i can write. By the way 1500 reads????!!!!!! I am flipping out!!!:D thank you all sooooo much!!!:) If I get

to 50 votes I shall update that day:) you really want to get those votes though!! A little surprise will come!!:) It looks so cute! It's small and cute. Most fan fics are based off of them. Who ever guesses right gets to name him or her!!:D Good luck!!:)

:D|(: Lucy