Pretty Little Liars

~Lucy POV~

I'm awesome at avoiding people!Avoiding those boys couldn't be more easy!I know this place twice as much as they do!I'm in love with this place!I started walking down the street.I changed my phone number for the third time.And I'm in the mood for tea.Even though Its 5:30 in the morning.I couldn't go to sleep.I know that they're a band.They don't know where I live,they don't know my phone number,they don't know what I work for,so yeah that's a pretty good start.My phone rang "Hello?"i asked I stopped right in front of the coffee shop.I opened the door and sat down in a empty table."Lucy? LUCY!Guess what?!I got you a gig!For a tv show.Called Pretty Little Liars.Are you pretty?" Rachel,my manager,asked "Idon'tknow." I muttered "YES!Yes you are.Are you little?" "No.I'm actually pretty mature for my age." "Okay...Are you a liar?" "Maybe." "Then its settled!I want you to go to the audition!You'll be perfect!Soon everyone will know your name.Well,someone will.Have a fantastic day!I'll text you where to go!"and then she hung up.Then my phone buzzed.I quickly looked at it and jumped inside my car.

*2 hours later*

I was in my apartment.Sitting on the couch,looking at my phone that was on my table,waiting for it to ring."Come,on.I need to know!!"i urged then i heard a knock at my door,which made me jump.I looked though the peep hole and saw five faces I really didn't want to see."Open up,katlyn!"Louis shouted.How did they know where I live?Then they started pounding on my door.I heard millions of screams and footsteps.I opened the door letting them in and quickly closed it just as the girls had gotten to my door.Pounding on my door."Shut up!Before I call security!"I shouted and heard girls yell in outrage but they left either way.Well,that did shut them up.Then my phone rang harry was going to answer it when i jumped on him took my phone and punched him the nose."Today's not a good day to take my phone."I growled harry was complaining about his nose even though no blood came out."Hello?"i asked "Yes,this is Lucy Hale."i said the guys were Whispering "Katlyn Cowell!"I gave them a death glare "I did?!I got the part!Ok,thank you so much for calling.Bye."I hung up and put my phone on the table and yelled at the top of my lungs"I GOT THE PART!" the boys cheered,they probably didn't know what was going on I jumped on harry and hugged him tightly whilst he spun me around.I gave him a quick kiss on the lips.Jumped off him and ran to my room."What are you doing?"he asked "Going to look for something to wear to tomorrow!"

*The next day*

~Harry POV~

"I can't believe security kicked us out!All we wanted to do is give katlyn flowers!"i said in outrage the guys nodded.We all looked at the tv that was outside.Katlyn got the part as Aria Montgomery.She was in a bar or restaurant.There was this other guy with her.I took out a flower and crumbled it in my hand.A couple minutes later they were in the bathroom making out!!That's when we all threw the flowers on the ground and stepped on them.I know that's her lines but kissing him is going to far!Then,the theme song came on"Got a secret,Can you keep it?Swear,this one you'll save.Better lock it in your pocket,taking this one to the grave.If I show you then I know you won't tell what I said.'Cause two can keep a secret if one of us is dead."I was scared.I was angry."Bella broke up with me.And katlyn is kissing some other dude?!"i yelled in outrage.I marched to the car and waited for the guys to come in just as angry as me.The thing is that they weren't angry.

←-------------------------------------------→

update!This is what I was so excited about!PRETTY LITTLE LIARS!Who loves that show?Aww,hazza got angry!;)

:D|(: Lucy