X-Factor

*1 week later*

~Katlyn POV~

I am bored!Who knew this was tiring?!Then out of a sudden i saw harry come to the stage.His jaw dropped when he saw me and closed it fast.I grabbed the microphone and spoke into it"What is your name?"i asked,even though i already knew."My name is Harry styles."he said and smiled "Hello.Now,what will you be singing for us?"asked louie before i could say anything else "I will be singing,Isn't she lovely?"harry replied fast. "Carry on."Uncle Simon said.I grabbed a pen and waited."Isn't she lovely? Isn't she wonderful?Isn't she precious?Less than one minute old.And I never thought through love we'd be,making what is lovely as she but isn't she lovely made from love." he sang and the crowd cheered."Votes?"Simon asked "Yes."louie said "Yes!"i answered excitedly "yes"Simon said "Thank you!"harry said eagerly and he left.

"What is your name?"louie asked "My name is Louis Tomlinson." Louis said.I giggled."Off you go." louie said looking for his pen "Ohhh,Its what you do to me,Ohh,its what you do to me(He smiled at me and i smiled back brightly),what you do to me.." -End of song-Louis was panting after the song.Is it that tiring? "Votes?"Simon asked "Yes." "Yes" "You've got three yes'es!"Simon said "Thank you so much!"Louis said and he left the stage.

"What is your name?"I asked in the microphone. "My name is zayn Malik."zayn replied "And what will you be singing for us today?" louie asked "I will be singing Mario,Let me love you."he said nervously-After song-"Yes."i replied "Thank you"And he left.I sighed."How many more people do we have to audition?"I asked Simon "Two more." I yawned "Don't you people sleep?!"i said frantically "Liam!"Simon said "Hello." liam spoke "How long has it been?"Simon laughed "About two years." "Show us what you've got." Simon said "what will you be singing for us,dear?"i asked "Uh,I will be singing Cry me a river."he replied i nodded.The music started."And now,you say your lonely."-End of song- "I told you all that he would be better.I told him.You come back two years from now and you'll be a better singer!See?!"Simon said "We see.My vote is yes." i said wanting to get home."Yes." "Yes." "Thank you."liam said as he walked out the stage.

"Yeah,yeah Katy!I don't need a lecture on your life."i laughed

Then a blond boy came on stage as a Justin Beiber song came on.Eww!I shivered at the thought of him."what is your name?"Katy asked in the microphone "My name is Niall Horan." "How old are you?"louie asked "I'm 16 years old."Niall replied as the crowd burst into applause."Where do you come from?"Simon asked "I'm from Ireland."he said proudly "So are you like a Irish Justin Beiber?"louie asked laughing.Niall shrugged "Is this to make you popular at school?"katy teased "Well,part of it,katy.Yes."he replied "Okay.Sing your song Justin beiber."i laughed-End of song- "So,your saying he's likable?"i asked raising an eyebrow at louie "Yes.See.Do you like him?" "Yes!He's an excellent singer!Can we vote now?"i whined "see!Even she likes him.Are you his girlfriend?"louie asked and i wrinkled my nose "No,Are you?"i asked and everyone burst out laughing. "Okay,enough chit chat.Votes?"Simon interrupted "I'm saying yes."louie said "Humph!Louie?!"Katy yelled and Louie shrugged Katy grabbed a pen and pretended to stab herself."Yes." i said.In the end he got a yes from Katy to and we were done! "Finally!FREEDOM!"i yelled as i ran to the limo.I bumped into harry"Hi harry.Nice job out there!"i complimented and he smiled "Thank you for saying yes!"he said "Well,anybody would have said yes you were AMAZING!"i exclaimed "Lets go to a restaurant!To celebrate!"he said i nodded.

-After the meal-

"That was great."I said as we left the restaurant."No your great.That was fun."harry laughed.We walked across the street and passed the corner.But we weren't in my hotel.In fact,it looked like one of those neighborhoods that aren't safe.Then out of no where we heard a gun shot.I jumped"Lets go back to the restaurant and we can call a taxi."i suggested and he nodded we walked quickly around the corner,Then,a huge man got in our way with a metal pipe in his hand."Uh,harry?!"i whispered frantically "Yeah?" he asked fear in his voice "Lets go the other way."i said pulling him back,we turned around and another huge guy was behind us.But he wasn't holding a pipe!!Lets,just say it wasn't a pretty hair brush."Uh,hi?"harry said i hid behind him.What now?!

←-------------------------------------------→

What will happen next?!Cliffhanger!I love it when i write it!They're fun!Don't you agree?I <3 MUSTACHE!Wow.Rambling!:D Okay.See ya!STAY TUNED IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!

:D|(: Lucy