One direction

Hello:)Enjoy the story.If you remember they were surrounded by gangsters!:O Hope they survive.

~Katlyn POV~

"So,Nicole made you all a band?"i asked them,they nodded."Why weren't you there?"Louis asked.I glared at harry "I was sick and i had a sprained ankle from our gangster run..."I said through gritted teeth.They all raised an eyebrow and looked at harry,who looked guilty."I said i was sorry!"he whined

§Flashback§

What now?"Run!"i yelledWe ran across the street and entered an abandoned bar.We hid behind the counter.We waited.We got up and left.But they were right outside!!:O Luckily,harry had a glass bottle and threw it at them.one fell to the floor and the other one dropped his pipe.We ran out and headed for the corner holding hands.Harry's hands were sweaty and he let go.I tripped on the pipe,sprained my ankle and was carried on harry's back.But the stupid part was my hotel was across the street!Harry dropped me...i limped to the hotel,got room service,and had a doctor examine my ankle.

§Flashback ended§

"Not sorry enough to even help me up!"i scolded.I got up and left the restaurant.I walked silently back to my hotel.That guy can not make me any more angrier than i already am.Just as i entered the lobby i was held back by a strong arm i turned around with a angry expression but then I felt it soften...It was Louis."What do you want?"i said..Okay,a little more harsh than i intended.."How about i walk you to your room?And then can we talk?"he asked simply...I stood in thought for a moment,Then nodded he smiled and took me to my apartment.How does he know where I live?"Easy..We asked Simon so we could visit you." He laughed I said that out loud?"Yes you did."He whispered.I grabbed my key and let him in.I heard a knock and a rustle.I looked at Lou and he just shrugged.I opened the door and in front of me was harry with a bouquet of flowers."How sweet..What are you-?"i started to say before he cut me off "I'm sorry i left you there with a sprained ankle."he said i smiled and looked at my foot.It was bandaged..."Do you want to come in?"I asked sweetly he nodded and put the flowers on my kitchen table.I sat on the couch.I heard another knock at my door.I got up again and answered it.I was welcomed to a chorus of "Hello Katlyn!"i smiled.Zayn,niall,and liam entered my hotel room and they sat on the couch just after they put the ice cream on my kitchen table."Okay,since all of you are here how about we watch tv?"i asked while making popcorn.They cheered "What should we watch then?"they're ready!I took out a bowl and poured the popcorn in.I sat on the couch and waited for an answer"TOY STORY!" "SPONGEBOB!" "I don't care." "Can i have my own popcorn?" "Romance movies!" I was surprised by all their choices."How about we mix it all together and watch The tv show Once upon a time?"They shrugged and we all got comfortable on the couch.

*Later*

"EWWWW!The baby's coming!"zayn yelled "Cover your eyes boys!"i said covering Lou's eyes.Snow white pushed."So that's where it comes from!"Harry shouted.Snow white yelled in despair and everyone covered their eyes(Except for me who was peeking to see if they ACTUALLY put that in the tv show.They didn't.)We heard a baby cry and we new it was born and out.

*Later but not to later*

"NOOOOO!!!PRINCE CHARMING CAN'T BE DEAD!GET UP!THE STUPID KNIGHTS DON'T KNOW WHAT THEIR DOING!SAVE YOUR BABY!"We all yelled as the dark knight stabbed prince charming and tried to open the wardrobe to get the baby.After the end of that episode.We all ordered the entire season.This was a fun night.

←-------------------------------------------→

like it?I love That tv show!And everything that they're yelling actually happened.The prince did get stabbed.But they didn't show the part when the baby was born.Thank God!See ya!

:D|(:Lucy