Thank you

" Hey baby" he says slamming me against the lockers. "hey" I say with a nervous tone. " I want you so bad" he says whispering in my ear. " Connor please get of me" I say getting really nervous". " NO! " he says yelling at me. "Please get off!" I yell. "NO I DONT HAVE TOO!". " I believe she said she want you off of her" says a voice from Behind Connor. I knew that voice belonged to jack gilinsky... one of the schools bad boys. why was the jack gilinsky helping me? " so get off her" jack says in an angrier tone. Connor turns around and lunches jack square in the face. Before jack can swing at Connor a teacher comes out yelling "CONNOR BISHOP WHAT ARE YOU DOING PUNCHING JACK! DETENTION WITH ME RIGHT NOW!" the teacher yells. Connor walk to the teacher. I run over and hug jack. I didn't care that he was the school bad boy and that I barely knew him. I hugged jack super tight. when I let go he took my hands and took me into the boys bathroom. a boy was in there and jack yelled at him to get out. Once the boy left jack looked at me and said " are you okay?". He looked at me with sincere eyes. I began to cry and he came over and hugged me. " I am not letting you out of my sight for now" jack said. " jack you don't even know my name and don't bother I am fine" I say lying to his face about being fine. " you are obviously not fine and I do know who you are... you are the one and only paige Anderson" he says to me. " do you want me to take you home?" he says to me. " yes please" I reply back. he puts his hand on my lower back.

** at the house **

He takes me up to my room and lays me down on my bed. I must have fallen asleep in his car. jack begins to walk away but I grab his hand. " jack can you stay with me?" I ask him. " sure thing baby girl " he says to me which makes me smile. He slips under my covers and pulls me closer to him. " Thank you" I say to him. " no problem baby girl" he says. Maybe jack isn't that bad I say to myself in my head. I think I have feeling for jack.

(Authors note)

I hope you like the beginning and I am sorry it's kinda short but it's just the beginning.

-paige ❤️