Tough dad and Im glad

Jacks POV

When Paige told me I was going to be a father I wasn't thrilled but I am happy that she is going to be the mom.. the one and only true person I love. I got invited to a party and they are allowing me to bring one guest so I decided I would take Paige. Knowing now that I am a father I am not going to drink today and Paige isn't either. This party is a back to school Party because we start school in 2 days. I am worried about Paige though.. Being pregnant it's going to start showing when the baby becomes 2 or 3 months old.. all I know is, is that I will kill anybody who try's to make fun of or hurt her in any way. I text Paige to see if she wants to come to the party. After this Party I am going to make a reservation at a restraint and do a fancy date for tomorrow. I have never really had an official date with Paige so I need to do that soon.

Paige's POV

I get a text from jack that's says "party tonight at 4:00 at Sams house?" I have only met Sam once but I thought why not. I reply to Jack with a simple " okay". I look at the clock and see that it's only 1:00. I grab my phone and call my mom. I NEED to tell her about this pregnancy... even if it goes downhill.

** phone call **

Paige- mom can we talk?

Mom- ya sure honey what's up

Paige- I really wanted to tell you this in person but i know you are on a business trip so I am just going to say this now

Mom- no problem honey... what's going on

Paige- ...... Mom I am pregnant.

Mom- who's the father

Paige- Jack. Jack Gilinsky.

Mom- is he treating you well

Paige- yes

Mom- Then it Is fine if you want to keep the baby as long as you are careful.. be responsible.

Paige- mom I will be don't worry

Mom- love you

Paige- love you too.

** end of phone call **

** at the party ***

We arrive at the party and go to the bar in the house.. I obviously didn't drink because I am pregnant but I would only let jack have a few. A few minutes later jack told me he had to go to the bathroom. While jack was in the bathroom I stayed at the bar and waited for jack to come back out. I felt a pair of arms around my waist and I turned around to find it wasn't jack it was some random dude. I kept trying to push the guys hands off me but he wouldn't let go. Suddenly I heard yelling and the guys hands left my waist. I see the guy on the ground and jack punching him. I pull jack off him and we walk outside. " I love you so much.. and that guy was trying to do stuff to you and I will never let that happen aga-" I cut him off by kissing him. You are this little babies tough dad.. and trust me jack I'm glad.