Basketball with jack

Jacks POV:

Yesterday Paige met JJ and they had a great time meeting eachother. Anyways today I am bringing her to the basketball court so I can ask her a few things and then we are gonna take a walk on the beach.

Paige's POV

Meeting JJ yesterday was awesome he is like the sweetest guy ever except for jack. today jack said he wants to take me out somewhere at like 4:00. I look at the clock it says 3:45. SHIT! I yell as I see the time. I am glad he said that it's not fancy so I threw on a white shirt and some black short shorts. By the time I am all done I hear the doorbell ring. I quickly run downstairs and open the door. Jack grabs my hand and we walk to his car.

*** at the basketball court ***
*** still PAIGES POV ***

"Here I'll put you on my shoulders" jack says to me. I jump on his back and the push myself onto his shoulders. I take the basketball and put it in the hoop. jack puts me back down and grabs my waist and pulls me closer to him. he pulls me into a gentle kiss and then takes my hand and we start running toward the beach.

*** at the beach ***

We were walking on the beach when jack stops me. "Paige I don't care if this is to early." "these past few days with you have been the best days of my life and I finally realize that I am in love with you and you are the best thing that has happened to me". I was about to say something but jack cut me off by kissing me. "please say you love me too" he says to me. I love you too jack I say back to him.

*** PAIGES house***

Jack gets up to leave but I stop him. jack can you stay? I ask. "anything for you babe". the last words I heard before I fell asleep were " I love you ".