The baby is gone.. And now you?!

Paige's POV

Me and jack were currently sitting at our private table waiting for the waiter or waitress to take our orders. When the waitress walked over I almost puked. Her boobs were practically falling out of her outfit and was wearing way to much make up. "Hey can I get you anything to drink?" She says winking at jack. Jack bites his lip before answering " I'm only thirsty for you". I look at him in disgust. He looks at me and then looks back at the girl. She just giggles and walks away completely ignoring me, meanwhile pulling her dress up more to show her ass. I look back at jack and he's of course looking at her ass. He eventually breaks his gaze and looks at me. He try's grabbing my hand by I pull it away before he can take it. "What's wrong babe". Don't call me that anymore I reply. "what did I do?" Oh I don't know what's wrong with me.. I shouldn't be mad that my boyfriend was staring at our waitresses ass and boobs.. and I totally shouldn't be mad that he said he was thirsty for her. I says in a sarcastic tone. I quickly get up and run in the bathroom.. makeup already running down my face. Taking a wet paper towel I wipe my make up off my face and find the closest exit without being seen by jack. The baby is gone and now you I keep repeating in my head.

Announcement:

Sorry it's short but it's kinda a filler