Got to figure this out!

My answers to your questions are--- I hesitate before answering the last part. Why? why should I let you kiss me and why should I be your girlfriend? jack you said things you didn't mean! " what did I say that's making you feel this way ?" he says. umm how about the fact that you said you would protect me from Connor! he has been bothering me the whole week! I say almost yelling. " Please paige I really like you". he said to me and his started to get a little glossy. I think about the questions in my mind for a little longer. I guess I never realized how much I like jack until now... the way his eyes are the deepest brown, the way his hair is done litterally everything about this boy is perfect. Jack? I question as I see him start to get up and leave. "what?!" He says with attitude as he turns to face me. YES! "Yes what?" He replies. Yes I will be your girlfriend. "Really?" He says running over to me. I hadn't realized that his face was getting closer to mine every second I was staring into his eyes. Eventually he closed the space between our lips by pressing his lips on mine. A few seconds later into the kiss it started getting a little heated. his tongue slid against my lower lip asking for entrance. I quickly granted it and his tongue slowly slid in my mouth. The kiss turned into a make out session. We continued kissing until we heard someone's voice. Aren't you two supposed to be in class? The principals voice said. Jack and I pulled away from each other but we were still very close. Jack leaned up to my ear and whispered "run" to me. I did as he said and ran, he quickly caught up to me. Thank fully the principal didn't run after us but I knew this would cause me a weeks detention at least. It's not the first time I have had detention though so it's not that bad. Goos thing is that the last period of the day was now over and my mom and dad left for a business trip today so they won't be back for 2 months YAY! Jack and I went our seperate ways for the rest of the day but he said he was gonna pick me up on Monday for school. OMG! SCHOOL! The whole freakin school is gonna find out about me a jack being together and kissing under the bleachers and shit! CRAP! That was supposed to stay secret!.. After a few minutes of freaking I calmed myself down and took a shower. While I let the warm water wash over my body I thought to myself. Did change the bad boy?

Announcement:

YAY I AM SOOOO EXCITED!! I hope you guys like this chapter and I am soooo sorry I haven't updated in like forever.