My weekend

PAIGES POV:

I wake up to my phone ringing. the title read unknown number... I know this makes me seem really stupid but I pick it up. The voice I hear on the other end of the phone makes me smile.

(Conversation below)

Paige: hello?

Jack: hey beautiful

Paige: jack how did you get my number?

Jack: A friend gave it to me

*** doorbell rings ***

Paige: ugh jack can you hold on a minute? there is someone at the door.

Jack: anything for you babe

*paige goes to open the door*

I open the door slowly kind of scared to reveal who is on the other side. usually people aren't at my house this early. I wonder who it is. As I open the door fully to reveal who it is I automatically jump into his arms and wrap my legs around his waist. "woah someone's excited to see me" jacks says letting out a small laugh. No I am just happy it's you and not some creepy guy.. I say with a smirk. " that's it Anderson you just unleashed the beast" he said in a funny tone. I began to run away from him and started running around the house when he finally caught up to me and grabbed my waist. " give jacky a kiss" jack says in a little kid voice. I lean in and kiss him thinking it would just be a peck but it turn more passionate and heated than expected. jack pulls away from the kiss and tells me to jump. I do as told and I jump and wrap my legs around his waist leaning in for another kiss. eventually that turns into an intense make out session. jack starts to take me upstairs and surprisingly finds my bedroom. he lays me down carefully on the bed as he slowly climbs on top of me still not breaking the kiss. Jack suddenly starts to pull at the end of my shirt telling me that he wants it off. that's when I stopped. I stopped kissing him and looked at him. Jack I'm sorry but I can't do this.. I say to him. he quickly climbs off of me. "WHAT THE HELL PAIGE YOU FUCKING LEAD ME ON LIKE YOU WANNA HAVE SEX AND THEN YOU STOP! YOU ARE SUCH A FUCKING BITCH!" He starts yelling at me. I let my eyes full with tears. FUCK YOU GILINSKY BUT I AM SORRY IF YOU HAVENT CAUGHT ON... IM NOT JUST SOME GIRL THATS HERE TO BE YOUR PERSONAL SLUT AND HAVE SEX WITH YOU! THE DAY WE STARTED DATING YOU PROMISED YOU WOULDN'T TREAT ME LIKE ONE OF THOSE GIRLS.. BUT HERE WE ARE IN THIS KIND IF SITUATION.. JACK I AM NOT SOME RAG DOLL YOU CAN PLAY AROUND WITH!!! I yell back at him with my voice cracking almost at every word. I took my coat and ran out of my room and all the way out of my house.i needed some alone time I couldn't stand looking at jack. I started running towards the park when I heard footsteps behind me. I looked back to see who it was. it was jack. I was still looking at him when I felt a huge sharp pain in my knee. apparently I was so caught up in the moment that I tripped and fell. my light blue jeans suddenly started to begin to turn red. At this point jack had already caught up to me. he picked me up and brought me back to my house. I didn't even bother arguing with him at this point.

*** PAIGES house ***

"Paige can we talk?" Jack says to me. ya sure I reply. " Im sorry I took advantage of you and I am sorry I got mad at you" he said with sincerity in his eyes. it fine jack I forgive you I said back. jack took out his phone and sat down at my brownish color granite table ( like the one in the picture ) and started scrolling through his contact list. "hey JJ" he spoke into the phone.

( conversation below )

JG: hey JJ!
JJ: hey dude what's up?
JG: I want you to meat someone
JJ: okay what time should I come over?
JG: today at 6:00
JJ: k got it bye dude!
-end of convo-

"Paige you nearing a very special person tonight" jack said to me. who? I ask. " just wait and see" he replies back.

I wonder who it is I think to myself.