Car Trouble

Noah woke up to the sound of his father's voice. "Noah!"

"Yeah?" He groaned

"I'm gonna need you to run to the store and get some milk."

"And why can't you do it?"

"Noah, you know I'm gonna be busy on my project for work."

"Ok sure I'll do it."

"Oh and tell Maria I said hi."

Noah got out of his bed and grabbed his jacket. His hair was a mess but he didn't care. He put on his shoes and rushed outside and made his way to the store. His phone immediately rang, it was Taylor.

"Hey."

"Noah what the hell did you do?"

"What do you mean?"

"Jason's car..."

"Yeah I don't know what you're talking about."

"He knows it was you Noah... he's gonna kill you."

"He's not gonna kill me calm down."

"What were you thinking!"

"Actually not sure, I seen his car and the idea just popped into my head."

"You're mental."

"Taylor just calm down ok."

"I can't calm down because my idiot best friend is gonna get killed."

"Idiot?"

"Ugh sometimes I can't stand you...and no Noah I'm not gonna sit down."

"Hey, I just got to the store, I'll call you back."

"Ok you better."

Noah entered the store and greeted Maria. "Hey Maria, my dad said hi."

"Well hello, what are you looking for?"

"Just some milk."

"Well you know where it is."

Noah walked over to the refrigerated section of the store and picked out a jug of milk. He immediately went to check out. As he paid for the milk he heard a familiar voice enter the store, it was Jason. Noah tried to act calm and leave the store without being seen.

"Have a good day Noah." Maria said.

Noah slammed his palm against his head. Jason turned around and seen him. Noah immediately ran out of the store. He could hear Jason shouting behind him. "Hey!"

Noah ran for about 3 min straight. He turned around and seen a car speeding toward him. "You can't be serious." Noah quickly turned right into an alleyway. Jason followed him in his car, Noah ran as fast as he could. He could hear the car getting closer to him, he needed to act fast.

Noah quickly jumped and rolled to the side, the car flew past him. Noah backtracked and exited the alleyway. He noticed he still had the milk in his hand. He heard the sound of a speeding car and freaked out, he ducked and hid behind a garbage can near the alley. His phone started to ring.

"Hey, Taylor now is a bad time."

"Why what's up?"

"Remember our conversation earlier?"

"Yeah."

"Well guess you were right, now hes trying to run me over."

"What!? Ok I'll try to talk to him."

"And why would he listen to you?"

"Well...we recently started dating."

"Good to know my bestfriend is dating the one guy who's been ruining my life for years."