Chapter 8: News

A/N: I know a group of people skip Authors Notes, but PLEASE READ THIS ONE!!!! IT'S VERY IMPORTANT!!! I'm gonna skip to where Roy and Alexis are home and everything's back to normal. Brittney's back home with Alexis, and Roy is back at work at the military. I'm time skipping because I have no idea what else to right, and you guys/girls want to read this story more? Yea I know, I'm trying the best I can to update A.S.A.P. Thanks for reading this authors note! :D Now back to the story!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Alexis's POV-

"Mom!!!!" was all I heard from Brittney. I opened my eyes a little and saw my daughter there, sitting on top of me, on my bed. "Honey, please get off me, mommy's not feeling good at all" I said and Brittney got off and I sighed in relife, "What's wrong mommy?" Brittney said, I was about to answer when I felt like, if I opened my mouth, I'd throw up. So I jumped out (Not really, but you know what I mean) of bed and quickly ran to the bathroom, there, I opened the toliet bowl and threw up. Once I was done, I wipped my mouth and then went to the sink and washed my mouth out. After I was done, I put my hands at the ends of the sink and looked at myself in the mirror, and a minute later, Brittney came in. "What's wrong?" she asked, I sighed and looked down at her, "I have no idea" I said and then Brittney left and that's when all the memories came back. The memories of when Roy and I "did it" and eveyrthing else, my eyes went wide and I whispered "I'm possibly pregnet" to myself and back up a little. I sighed and looked around for some pregency tests, no luck. So then I started to think, "Where would they be if we have any?" and then as if right on cue, Brittney came running over to me with a blue box, she held it up to me and asked me what it is. My eyes went wide when I figured out what it was, it was a pregnancy test!!! Just what I need! But how do I get it from her without her noticing anything? I know just what to do, "It's nothing dear, I bet it's just an empty box" I said and took it away from her, "Go play downstairs" I told her and she nodded and walked downstairs. I sighed again and headed back into the bathroom, I closed the door and locked it, then opened the box and found an un-used pregnency test. I just looked at it for a little and then whispered to myself again, "I can't believe this" I know it may seem like I'm not happy, but I'm happy and sad, I'm happy because I might be having another kid, but sad because what if Roy dosen't want it? Oh well, i guess we'll find out soonner or later, I thought to myself and did what I had to do. Once I was done, I set the test on the counter and sat on the toliet, with my head in my hands, waiting for the test results.

I looked at the clock in the bathroom and noticed it's been almost ten minutes, (Not sure how many minutes you have to wait, but oh well) so I slowly got up, closed my eyes and slowly picked up the test. Then I opened my eyes and looked down at the test. First, I looked at the not pregnet and pregnet signs, + is pregnet, and - is not pregnet. I took a deep breath and looked at what the sign was, the sign was a +. I then felt my mouth open wide and my eyes also go wide, I put the test back down on the counter and covered my mouth with my hands kind of. I washed my hands and grabbed the other end of the test, the part where you don't do what you have do to, the part where you hold it and unlocked and opened the door. I then could hear talking, it sounded like Roy, so I headed down there and saw Roy talking to Al and Ed. So i just stood there, at the bottom of the stairs, waiting to be seen. "So th-" Roy said, but he was interupted by Al, "Oh hey Alexis" Al said and I waved my hand, the one that's not behind my back. Roy turned around and looked at me, "What?" he asked, then he noticed my hand behind my back, so he came up to me and tried to grab my hand. "No!" I said and Roy looked at me, then he stopped trying to get it and just looked at me. "What are you hiding?" Roy asked, I sighed and looked at him straight in the eyes, "I......" I begun, not knowing how he's gonna take this...."You're what?" Roy and Al asked. I took the test out from behind my back and showed it to him, "I'm pregnet" I said and Roy looked at the test and then, a huge, and I mean HUGE smile formed on his face. "Congrats" Al said and I just kept my attention on Roy, "Really?" he asked, I nodded. Then, Roy hugged me, he hugged me gently enough not to hurt my belly, then when he pulled away, he smiled down at me and put his forehead against mine. "I'm so happy, I get to be a father again" Roy said smiling even wider, I smiled too and said "So your not mad?" and then Roy seemed shocked, "Why would I be mad? My wife and I are having another kid" he said and I smiled more.

"How are we gonna tell Brittney?" I asked confused, how would she react to this? How would she react to having a little brother or sister? "I don't know, we could just come out and tell her she's gonna have a little brother or sister' Roy said and I nodded, then, as if right on cue, Brittney came running into the living room. "Hey Al!" Brittney said hugging his armored leg, I smiled and so did Roy, we watched as Al and Britney talked. "Hey short stack" Brittney said to Ed, then I giggled into my hands and Roy went over to get Brittney away from Ed, becuase he knows what happens when people call him short. Al tried to calm him down and I just kept on giggeling like a little girl, and Brittney laughed, she knows calling Ed short pisses him off. 

“Brother, calm down” Al said holding his older brother, and of course, being Ed, he kicked and squarmed in  Al’s grip. Roy then looked at Brittney, “Why did you call him short stack when you knew it would make him go berserk?” (*Heh, berserk reminds me of Biersack. :D *) Brittney shrugged, “It’s fun making him mad” she said and then walked away. Roy then came over to me and sighed, shaking his head, and I started giggeling more. Roy looked at me, “What?” I asked giggeling, “You’re laughing at me” Roy said and I shook my head no. “What on earth are you talking about?” I asked, still laughing, then we heard a sigh and turned our heads to find Ed looking down at his shoes. “Sorry about that, I know she loves to make me mad, but everybody, well some people know calling me short pisses me off” Ed said rubbing the back of his head. “It’s fine. I mean, we know what happens when someone calls you.....you know..” I said, not trying to call him short. “Yea, but thanks for not calling me short” Ed said and I nodded, “So....” I said and Roy looked at the boys. “Well” he said, then looked at me, “I’ll be doing stuff” I said and Roy nodded, I kissed him on the cheek and left.