Chapter 9: Surprise Surprise!

-Roy's POV-

-8 and a half months later-

I walked into the living room and found Alexis sitting on the couch, I walked behind her and smiled down at her. "Feeling better?" I asked, and then Alexis turned her head and just looked at me, "I'll take that as not really?" I asked and she nodded, so I sat down next to her and wrapped my arm around her, she then snuggled up to me and I smiled. Oh how much I love her, our child and our soon to be child. "Ow" Alexis said, and I looked down at her with concern, "What's wrong?" I asked her and she just looked up at me and put a hand on her belly, "The baby, it kicked really hard" she said and I nodded. "I think it's because he or she is ready to come out" I said and she nodded, I know she knows I'm right. "Daddddddddyyyyy!!!!!" Brittney shouted from upstairs, Alexis and I both looked up and saw her running down the stairs. "Yes?" I asked and she walked in front of Alexis and I. "Can I go trick or treating?" she asked, I looked over at Alexis and she nodded, I looked back at Brittney and smiled, "Yes" I said and she smiled really big and jumped up and down with her hands together.

I smiled wider and looked at Alexis, she turned her head back to face the tv screen, I took the remote and pulled up the menu to see what she's watching, turns out she's watching her favorite show, Too Cute, Kittens. I sighed and Alexis looked up at me, "Why can't we watch something with action in it? Like Batman?" I asked trying to make her laugh or smile, "Because" she said taking her remote away from me, "I want to watch this, and you know it is my favorite show" she said and looked back at the tv. 

-Alexis's POV-

I was watching tv when Roy came into the living room and sat don next to me. I didn't even look at him, I just kept on watching tv, then our daughter Brittney came into the living room, she wanted us to take her out for trick or treating on Halloween, which is in a few days....Roy looked at me to make sure I was okay with it, and I was, so I looked at him and nodded, so he looked back at her and said "Yes" and after that, Brittney jumped up and down and clapped her hands.

She was very excited to go trick or treating, she always is. "Mom!"Brittney said, I looked behind me and laughed at what she had on her face, she had my make-up on, but she did it wrong, so it was all over her face, I couldn't stop laughing, so Roy looked behind us and found Brittney there with all my make-up on her face, and he started laughing along with me. Brittney then walked over to us and looked at us with a face saying, 'Why are you laughing at me?' and Roy and I just kept on laughing at her.

"I'm sorry sweetie, but you put the make-up on all over your face" I said in between laughs, "I know" she said and I stopped laughing and just looked up at her. Roy looked up at her and kept laughing, then Brittney started laughing and then I ended up starting to laugh again, and then I gasped and held my belly, I looked down at it and Roy noticed I wasn't laughing, so he looked over at me to make sure I was okay. 

I was okay, nothing had happened, I just felt the baby kick really hard, "Are you okay?" Roy asked scotching over to me. I nodded and told him what I had felt, "The baby just kicked really hard, that's all" I said and he nodded, then he put one of his hands on my belly and then the baby kicked again and both Roy and I smiled. "Look's like he or she can't wait to come out into this world" Roy said and I nodded and smiled, maybe the baby is ready to come out, I mean, it's almost nine months. I looked down at my belly and rubbed a hand over it, then I looked up at Roy while I was rubbing my belly. 

"Roy?" I asked and he looked at me, "What do you think we should name the baby?" I asked, I know it's only a half month away until the baby is born, but I really want to come up with names, or at least some ideas for when the baby is born."Well, first we have to know what the gender of the baby is" Roy said and I nodded, "I know that, but I want to come up with names or idea's for when the baby is born" I said and Roy nodded, "Then we should probably include Brittney in this, since it is her brother or sister" he said and I nodded once again.