Introduction 🌙

In a world running amok of supernatural creatures, you could only hope you were a vampire or a werewolf. Seeing as almost all other beings were hunted or killed by stronger clans.

But what happens when you are neither vampire nor werewolf? What if the impossible happened and you were born both, or mixed as the ancient myth once spoke of? That's what happens when the leader of the vampire clan, Kaijū Yokozawa and leader of the werewolf clan, Ókami Yokozawa face when their son is born.

Determined to do all they can to keep their only child safe, their baby, their pride and joy; they keep him secluded and ignorant to the world until one day when he's old enough to be married off. They just hope their boy gets with the program because time's running out.

This story begins like any other story. Two people from totally different world's fall in love and live their happily ever after...only it's not that simple.

Kaijū, the leader of just one of the many vampire clans finds his true love and battles for her trust and hand in marriage. Now, being the good looking alpha that he is, it shouldn't have been that difficult.

The only thing is, his crush is none other than the strong willed, independent leader of the werewolf clan, Ókami. She isn't easy to impress nor the easiest to please. Though, by some twist of fate she falls for the good looking vampire.

How could she not? He was devilishly charming with his pale milky white skin, his beautiful pitch black irises that sometimes shone red, his large fangs that would protrude when riled up, and his seven foot stature. He was the total package, funny, heartwarming, excellent leader, reliable and not to mention; well balanced.

The list went on, so it was only natural that they married and their once rivaling clans join forces to fend off all others.

It was a dream come true. Who would've thought that two sworn enemies could be lovers, bestfriends, mates?

With the impossible becoming reality they can move on from the 'olden days' and start living their lives.

The old rumor of vampires bedding with werewolves could only lead to catastrophe and mayhem soon died out and became the norm. A once forgotten tale was now back to haunt them though.

After two years of being married the Yokozawa's tried for a kid, a pup, if you will, and were more than ecstatic when they found out they were expecting a child.

They didn't really care what the gender was, all they cared about was the babies health and breed. Meaning they wanted to know if it was a vampire or werewolf.

Ókami had secretly hoped it was a werewolf pup, but after the three month due date, her hopes were shattered and she was forced to accept that her little bundle of joy was indeed a vampire.

But to their surprise, their baby went past the six month due date of being a vampire as well. Beyond concerned, the couple went to their local clinic and checked in with Dr. Iokawa, a specialist in werewolf and vampire pregnancies.

He assured them that all was fine based on the sonogram, and that the reason their baby was taking so long was because this was their first child. Little did they know, that wasn't the case at all.

The folktale that they'd laughed at and mocked was coming true. In Ókami's stomach, an omen was being born.

The story of a hybrid Vaewolf, or the more degrading term mix, was coming to life.