Opening

*Woah X4* Strike Back

It shows (Y/N) standing in front of a giant gate and then 13 other ghostly figures stand right behind him and the whole base is surrounded by a bright light.

*Beat*

(Y/N) is in the middle of the forest, laying on the floor, all bloody and bruised. As he lays their lifeless, his pointer finger on his right hand starts to twitch to the beat of the music, and a title card pops up.

Kidou sura kaerarenai kurai no kakuritsu da to shite mo

We see all the headmasters of Cross Academy standing proud as every teacher and student start cheering.

IPAASENTO demo areba mochiron teikou desho?

It's (Y/N) and his friends walk down with him looking ready for battle and protecting others.

Shosen, "unmei" to nagetsukerareta tte, No I Won't! Hikkuri kaeshite, Because datte kimi to mirai wo miretara saikou janai?

A giant foot stomps on the grounds, it shows the Samuel, Sage, and Issac, then a group of fallen angels, stray devils, evil shinobi, grimm, and villains coming in to attack, Eri crying, Haruko looking over the city, then Tiana and Kiana join hands and unleash a massive amount of power.

Bring it on! cuz I'm just gonna grow up in the battle HEY!! buchinuku donten! Still burning my fire ten wo kirsaku raimei I gotta kakikesu Nightmare tada mirai ga mitakute!

It's all of the (Y/N) former friends and Exes, then different monsters started to attack, as a man with black hair and purple eyes leads the attack with the other villains like Salem, All For One, Kokabiel, Fubuki, and as the Protegaurds get ready to fight, a white figure stands behind (Y/N)

Kako, mirai, soshite ikiteru ima, I ain't scared of my past and now for takusareta asu Screaming out for my pride!!

It shows a past (Y/N) *Before* smiling and then the (Y/N) now *After* frowning, Haruko then hugs (Y/N), then all of the Proteguards go to fight, and it shows the Same man with the villains having an evil grin

Namida mitakunai kara, sakebi tsudzukeru yo! Zutto.. (I'm never falling down! oi kaze wo se ni fukitobasu Destiny!)

(Y/N) looks over in determination at the giant Cerberus, and as he fights the man and they both sprout a pair of angel and demon wings

Kono senaka ni aru, egao mamoritai kara! Zutto.. (I gotta blast off your pain for you and me! kanashimi nante Rest in peace!) Nando demo..

Haruko then takes the bruised and beaten (Y/N) somewhere safe, then it shows all the students getting ready to fight, and it (Y/N)'s mother and father appeared and it shows him growing up and looking up as both his symbols grow and then the clouds clear the skies and he stands and looks over the city with his friends next to him.