The Truth Unfolded

3rd Person POV:

We see the young (L/N) beginning to wake up after the fight during Goodwitch's class. He groans and looks around to see that he was on a medical bed.

(Y/N): *Groans* My God, my head is killing me.

???: Well I'm glad to see that you're awake.

(Y/N) looks over to see Recovery Girl smiling at him as she writes down his state.

(Y/N): *Groans* How long was I out?

Recovery Girl: For about a month I suppose, no one sadly came in you check you in. The Only ones that did were Ozpin, Aizawa, and All Might.

(Y/N): Well... At least it's nice to know that some people still care about my well being, but what about Izumi, Team RWBY, Asuka, Homura, Yumi, or Rias?

Recovery Girl: No young man, I'm sorry.

(Y/N) I-i see, alright well. I'm sorry for being a burden miss.

Recovery Girl: Oh no, it's quite alright. You don't have to apologize for anything. Just be more careful next time.

(Y/N): Right, thank you.

She leaves the room as (Y/N) changes into his uniform, grabs his stuff, and leaves the Nurse's office, but he couldn't stop thinking about the dream he had. It almost felt like he knew those figures.

(Y/N): Just who were they?

Opening:

*Woah X4* Strike Back

It shows (Y/N) standing in front of a giant gate and then 13 other ghostly figures stand right behind him and the whole base is surrounded by a bright light.

*Beat*

(Y/N) is in the middle of the forest, laying on the floor, all bloody and bruised. As he lays their lifeless, his pointer finger on his right hand starts to twitch to the beat of the music, and a title card pops up.

Kidou sura kaerarenai kurai no kakuritsu da to shite mo

We see all the headmasters of Cross Academy standing proud as every teacher and student starts cheering.

IPAASENTO demo areba mochiron teikou desho?

It's (Y/N) and his friends walk down with him looking ready for battle and protecting others.

Shosen, "unmei" to nagetsukerareta tte, No I Won't! Hikkuri kaeshite, Because datte kimi to mirai wo miretara saikou janai?

A giant foot stomps on the grounds, it shows Samuel, Sage, and Issac, then a group of fallen angels, stray devils, evil shinobi, grimm, and villains coming in to attack, Eri crying, Haruko looking over the city, then Tiana and Kiana join hands and unleash a massive amount of power.

Bring it on! cuz I'm just gonna grow up in the battle HEY!! buchinuku donten! Still burning my fire ten wo kirsaku raimei I gotta kakikesu Nightmare tada mirai ga mitakute!

It's all of the (Y/N) former friends and Exes, then different monsters started to attack, as a man with gray hair and red eyes leads the attack with the other villains like Salem, All For One, Kokabiel, Fubuki, and as the Protegaurds get ready to fight, a white figure stands behind (Y/N)

Kako, mirai, soshite ikiteru ima, I ain't scared of my past and now for takusareta asu Screaming out for my pride!!

It shows a past (Y/N) *Before* smiling and then the (Y/N) now *After* frowning, Haruko then hugs (Y/N), then all of the Proteguards go to fight, and it shows the Same man with the villains having an evil grin