The Beginning of an Adventure

(A/N): Shoutout to LoganW21406-1 and HyperSonic1811 for helping me out with this chapter. Let's begin.

(Y/N)'s POV:

Me: ...*Yawns* What the... Where am I?

What the hell? W-where am I? Ok, let's see if I can remember. I was at Cross. The day was going as normal as ever. I would get bullied, talk to my friends... and then... they betrayed me...they cheated on me... and they killed me...  But after all of that, I was given a second chance. As I was looked at myself. I could see that I was covered in bandages. I can't even find any dirt on me...Plus, where the hell am I? Is this someone's bedroom?

Plus, where the hell am I? Is this someone's bedroom?

Me: *Groans* How did I get here?

???: Oh you're finally awake. That's good.

I look over to my left and see a girl with black and red and green eyes. She's also carrying a try of medical stuff and a bowl of soup. I guess this house belongs to her.

Me:

Me: ....Who the hell are you?

Opening:

*Woah X4* Strike Back

It shows (Y/N) standing in front of a giant gate and then 13 other ghostly figures stand right behind him and the whole base is surrounded by a bright light.

*Beat*

(Y/N) is in the middle of the forest, laying on the floor, all bloody and bruised. As he lays their lifeless, his pointer finger on his right hand starts to twitch to the beat of the music, and a title card pops up.

Kidou sura kaerarenai kurai no kakuritsu da to shite mo

We see all the headmasters of Cross Academy standing proud as every teacher and student starts cheering.