(Y/N) Vs His Demons

(A/N): Shoutout to MonoBani007, BDKris02, and Hyde137 for helping me with this chapter.

A Week Later

3rd Person POV:

After the events of the "Hero Festival" and the broadcast (Y/N) and Haruko had shown, things have never been the same. The atmosphere couldn't have been any thicker. People have been starting to put less faith in their heroes by either having for the heroes to deal with riots, being cursed, yelled at, or insulted. Villains however hadn't done anything yet, with the activity level being the same, but still are getting worried about this "New Protector." At Cross though, the headmasters had been getting the worse of it with parents and people demanding for the school to be shut down or have their child removed from the school, saying that "It's does not have the right to be called a school of heroes". As for (Y/N) and Haruko, they work in the shadows, always helping citizens in any way, whether it is big or small. Cross has been trying to get them to get (Y/N) back to the school and make amends for the actions they have brought upon him, but it wasn't going to be happening anytime soon. Right now, the headmasters, teachers, police, heroes, huntsman, huntresses, and (Y/N)'s "parents" have been constantly trying to find where he might be. Naomasa Tsukauchi then stands up as holds a few sheets of paper.

Tsukauchi: Our investigators are trying to use all kinds of evidence they can get on the whereabouts of (Y/N) (L/N), but so far we've just come up empty-handed.

Sirzechs: What about encounters or recent camera footage?

Tsukauchi: Sorry, but there hasn't been any camera footage of him being in the city or near the area. As for encounters, we've been able to get some intel about that, but so far, all we were given were features and comments saying "He's a real hero" or "He will be the next symbol of peace".

Vlad King: ...So what you're saying is we don't have anything.

Qrow: We got to track him down. I've got a few friends looking for the kid, but we haven't been getting anything. What a pain. *Drinks*

As they continue talking, Kurayami looks over at Akari and sees her gripping her skirts really tight as she looks down in sadness and regret. He looks worried as he placed his hand on her shoulder.

Kurayami: Honey, is something on your mind?

Akari: It's just that... I can't still come to terms with what he's done... what we've done. All of this is all happening because of us... because of how we treated him.

Ozpin: Yes, if anything, it's our fault as well. We're a school meant to train the next generation of heroes and lead students to the right path, and yet all we've done is lost a compassionate and young spirit.

Akari: All that I want now is to find (Y- no... find my son and hope to call myself a mother again.

Kurayami: We'll find him, we just need to be patient... All I hope is that no villains try to get to him.

All Might: Base on the message he had sent, I don't think he'll be easily persuaded to join the side of villainy, but we can't be for certain that he'll be coming back willingly.

Akari: ...My child, I just hope you're safe. Where ever you are.

Opening: