~When he catches you reading fanfiction~

Naruto

"Hey (y/n), can I ask you-" Naruto opened the door to your room where you were intently reading fanfics. "Holy chiz balls Naruto!" You jumped at the sound of his voice and closed your laptop hastily. "Hehe, I mean, did ya need something Naruto?" You attempted to look unsuspicious. ( I don't know if that a word or naw). "Why are you sitting on your laptop?" Naruto inquired suspiciously. Perhaps sitting on the laptop was not the best way to look unsuspicious. "Psh! What laptop?" You waved your hands dismissively. " I ain't see no laptop, gurl, you crazy!" Naruto raised an eyebrow.

"Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!" Naruto summoned two shadow clones that grabbed you off the laptop. "Nooo!" You tried to squirm out of the clones' grasp but it was futile. The real Naruto slowly opened the laptop, stared at the screen for a few seconds, then busted up laughing.

"Da fuq (y/n)-chan?" He had tears in his eyes and was laughing uncontrollably. Naruto dismissed his clones, despite their protests, and continued to laugh his ass off. You blushed so hard you turned tomato red. "Fanfiction about me?" He hysterically laughed," My gods thats halarious!"

Sasuke

You were reading some fanfiction lemons on your phone, and had a HUGE nosebleed because of it. One word. Yaoi. (I just LOVE yaoi <3) Sasuke walked in the room and laughed at you. He thought your nosebleed was hysterical.

You were pissed. You could've been seriously hurt and Sasuke would've just laughed you. Tch. The bastard. So you forced him to read the fanfics you were reading. He passed out like the wimp that he is. Sigh. Don't you just love graphic and explicit NarutoxSasuke lemons?

Kiba

"So then I grabbed his weapons and then-" Kiba was in the middle of a story, when he noticed you weren't paying attention to a single word he said. You were busy reading fanfictions on your phone. Kiba cleared his throat loudly. "What?" You asked as you innocently glanced up when you noticed Kiba had his hand outstretched to you with a pointed look on his face. "Uggghh. Fine," You groaned and placed your phone in his hand. Kiba smirked triumphantly. "So then I grabbed his weapons and..."

Shino

"Twincest," Shino stated. "Yessss!!!" You squealed,"OMFG!!! I LOVE TWINCEST FANFICTIONS HIKARUxKAORUFOVEVEROMFGFANGIRLATTACKAHHHH!!!!"" You absolutely love Ouran Highschool Host Club. Specifically, HikaruxKaoru. Shino shook his head and walked away. He would never understand you and your love of twincest fanfics<3

Shikamaru

"What the heck are you reading (y/n)?" Shikamaru asked as he noticed you were very engrosed in your computer. "Fanfictions," You casually replied. Shikamaru peered over your shoulder. "Creepypasta? Is that about pasta that turns creepy and evil?" He asked with his hands behind his head. "Get a life Shikamaru!" You exclaimed as Red and Lost Silver grabbed you from inside the computer screen and sucked you in. "Soooo.... is the pasta still creepy?"

Choji

"What are fanfictions, (y/n)?" Choji asked you innocently when he noticed you wear reading something with the word fanfiction in it. "Well my young padawan," You began as you put on a pair of glasses that made you look smart,"Fanfictions are-" Choji made a face. "Never mind. This sounds like a boring lecture," Choji left the room leaving you to mope around in your emo corner.

Neji

"DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!!!!" You were repeatedly banging your phone with a baseball bat when Neji walked in.

"Are you okay, (y/n)?" He hesitantly asked, then he noticed you were also crying. "(y/n)! What happened?!? Are you hurt?!? Speak to me!" Neji grabbed your shoulders and shook you. You started crying even harder.

"THIS STUPID FANFICTION KILLED ALL MY FEELS! DO YOU HEAR ME??? IT KILLED ALL MY FEELS!!!" You started hyperventelating, then continued to beat up your phone with the baseball bat. "DIE FEEL-DESTROYER!!! DIE!!!"

Neji started to back away slowly. "I'm gonna go now..."

Gaara

Gaara: (y/n)? -_-

You: Yas? :)

Gaara: We need to talk. -_-

You: About what? :3

Gaara: Fanfictions -_-

You: What about em? >v<

Gaara: It's either me or the fanfictions, (y/n). T_T

You: What? :(

Gaara: They're interfering with our relationship and your life. You always read fanfics even at 3 in the morning  ̄︿ ̄

You: What are you saying Gaara? ;-;

Gaara: No more fanfictions. -_-

You: B-bu-ut... o(╯□╰)o

Gaara: No buts. It's for your own good *walks away in dramatic slo-mo while you're screaming in the background*

You: NOOOOOO!!!!!!!! *starts anime crying* WHY GAARA WHY???!!!

Rock Lee

"YOSH!!!" Rock Lee startled you from behind. "DAMMIT ROCK LEE!!! STAHP DOING THAT!!!" You clutched your chest dramatically.

"Sorry (y/n)-chan!" He gives you a blinding white smile then notices something on the ground. "Eh? Oh, you're phone!" Rock Lee picked it up and examined the screen. "Oi! Lee!" You acted all flustered and quickly grabbed your phone, but the damage was already done.

"What are fanfictions, (y/n)?" Rock Lee asked ever so innocently. "Ermmm... GO ASK KAKASHI SENSEI!" You blurted out. Rock Lee looked confused. "Eh? Why Kakashi Sensei?" You suddenly grinned evilly as sadistic thoughts formed in your dirty dirty mind. "Well, Lee, Kakashi Sensei reads stuff kinda like the fanfiction I was reading. He'll explain it to you," You said sweetly. "YOOOOSHHH!!" Rock Lee sprinted away to find Kakashi.

He's gonna be scarred for life <3

A/N Hey cupcakes XD Wa-la! Another chapter! I especially love dis one! So...

Random fact: Did you know, bae is German for poop? ^O^

Lol, I just had to say that.

So all you guys my bae's AKA my German poop <3 I dare you to go up to someone and say

"YOU MY GERMAN POOP, BRO!!!" And then glomp em. :3 Memories. Anywho, thx to all those who vote and comment, and thank you for just reading this! It really means a lot that you take a minute of your time to read this chiz

*starts getting emotional and blows nose in a rag loudly*

What bros? I got a cold! <(_ _)>

I hate being sick. Don't you? Curse my poor immune system. ~T_T~

Well ... on that awkward note, byezzzzz~<3