Chapter 8

[Warning Sexual Conduct]

I had a date with Michael. We were both off of work. I was super excited for this date. I had not had a date with him in so long. I sure had missed him. I dressed all up for him.

All I wanted to do was make love to my super sexy sweet boyfriend and go for a midnight ride in the dark with him. I wanted to wake the next morning in his embrace. And feel how much he loved me. I had him back. And this time I was never going to let him go.

Breaking up sucked. But making up was going to be the fun part of it all. I made a nice little dinner there at my one-bedroom apartment. I was finally ready to let Michael make love to me. The last man to ever touch me was Johnny.

And that was ages ago. It was time to move on past Johnny. I lit some candles on my table. I had a home-made stew cooking on the stove. I also made some biscuits in the oven. Mother taught me how to bake a long time ago.

Suddenly someone knocks on my door. I rush to answer it. There he stands wearing his leather jacket and pants. I yank him in my embrace. Our lips mesh together. He holds me close to him. I make the mistake of mushing the flowers that he bought for me. I was just so happy to see him was all. He was here. Tonight, was the night.

♥ ♫♪ְֱ ♥♫♪ְֱ ♥

"Steph you look fantastic" he tells me softly.

"Thanks Michael. You look great to" I tell him.

He grins. Then he hands me flowers.

"They are beautiful" I say happily.

I did not have a vase in this house yet. So, I went and grabbed a cup. I fill it up with water. I place the flowers in the cup. I set it on the table. Michael looks pleased.

Dinner was nearly done. I was waiting on the biscuits in the oven to get done. Then we could eat. I pull him back in my embrace. I plant a kiss on his lips. He pulls me closer to him. He returns my kisses.

"Can I tell you something Michael?" I ask.

He nods. "Sure, you can" he says to me.

"I want tonight to be the night" I say to him.

He looks surprised. "Are you sure?" he asks me.

I nod. "Sure, I am sure" I say.

"Wow, I can't say no to that" he chuckles softly.

"So, what do you think of my first place? It is a dump huh?" I ask him.

♥ ♫♪ְֱ ♥♫♪ְֱ ♥

He looks around my tiny apartment. I had not been here long. There had been no way that I was going to keep living at home. It was bad enough that I could not afford to go to college. I was not going to keep living at home. With my folks. Having no privacy whatsoever. And that was that. It was not going to be forever. Maybe one day I could afford to rent my own home.

"I love it Stephanie. It is homey" he tells me as he looks around.

"Not much to show. Dinner will be ready here soon" I say nervously.

"Great!" he says to me.

We sit down on the little couch. He drapes his arm around my shoulder. I lean into him. Jittery happy feelings come flooding back in me. I smile over at him.

I lean in kissing him again. And again. Dinner was the furthest thing on my mind right now. I so wanted to make love to Michael. It had been a long time for me to make love. I was aching inside to be closer to him.

Then as we go to kiss again the oven beeps.
I groan.

♥ ♫♪ְֱ ♥♫♪ְֱ ♥

"Hold that thought" I giggle.

I get up and take the food out of the oven. Everything was ready now for a nice dinner.

I turn around and he was right behind me. He pulls me in his embrace again. His lips fall to mine. I return every kiss. Now that dinner was done, I did not even want it.

All I wanted was him. He was what I needed. It was so romantic right now. As if he reads my mind, he picks me up scooping me in his embrace. Then he carries me to my bedroom. Laying me on the bed.

"Do you mind if dinner is a tad late?" he jokes.

I shake my head no. "Not at all"

"Ever since you mentioned making love that is all that is on my mind right now babe" he says softly to me.

He looms over me. He takes his leather jacket off. Then tosses it to the floor. He removes his shirt. I am breathless as his chest looks so firm and I have to touch him. I reach out and let my hands roam over his smooth perfect chest. My eyes meet his again. I help him take off my shirt. Then I remove my bra. His eyes never leave me as I do so.

♥ ♫♪ְֱ ♥♫♪ְֱ ♥

"Steph!" he trembles out my name.

I yank him down on me. Taking his lips on mine. He groans softly. Then he nibbles kisses from my mouth to my neck. My hands are in his hair. His smooth chest felt so good as my breast had pressed into his chest.

So close to him. He takes my right breast into his hand. He takes my nipple into his mouth. Sucking on me. I squirm under him. He was pleasing me so well. I groan softly. He tastes the other breasts into his mouth.

Then he comes back up and kisses me on the lips. Our kisses grow deeper. Faster. Then I remove my pants for him. I am helping him remove his pants. I take him into my hand. I stroke his hardened manhood in the palm of my hand. He shudders as he kisses me. He groans.

"Steph..." he whispers my name in between kisses.

"I need you now Michael" I beg him.

♥ ♫♪ְֱ ♥♫♪ְֱ ♥

Soon he enters inside of me. He groans softly as he thrusts into me.

He was a much better lover than Johnny ever had been. He read my body like a book. He fit well with me. We were perfect together. I cum undone as we rock our bodies together. He looks me in the eyes as he rocks into me deeper.

"I love you Steph" he whispers to me.

"I love you so much Michael" I say. "I never have stopped"

"I know baby" he says to me. "I can tell"

After we make love we get dressed. Then he enjoyed dinner with me. After dinner he took me for a ride on his bike. It was a perfect night for that. I loved hugging him tightly to my body as we drove into town. Like old times. Michael had proved to me that he did love me as I loved him. We were meant to be together.

♥ ♫♪ְֱ ♥♫♪ְֱ ♥ ♫♪ְֱ ♥ ♫♪ְֱ ♥ ♫♪ְֱ ♥♫♪ְֱ ♥

• Please vote!!

• Hit that star ☆!!

• I ♥ comments!!

|Fan|Vote|Comment|Love|Share|Save|