BACHELOR - zonah

BACHELOR
zonah

WARNINGS !
kind of cheating and sexual

SONG: medicine by harry styles

|

Growing up, marriage had never been a priority in his life. He'd never daydreamed about meeting the perfect person, falling in love and marrying them right away. He was in no rush, if it came along, it would.

And it did, for Jonah. High school sweethearts and five plus years, Jonah found himself engaged to his longtime girlfriend, Tate. He'd never felt happier, truly on cloud nine ever since that night. Tate and him were perfect, everyone around them thinking the same thing. Jonah considered himself extremely lucky to have met his one and only so young in life.

When Jonah's friends threw him a bachelor party, Jonah didn't deny. He appreciated the gesture, allowing his two best friends to drag him to an unknown location, blindfold on and all.

"Okay! We're here." Corbyn announced, Jonah feeling the car stop.

"Can I take this shit off now?" Jonah huffed, not enjoying not being able to see.

"Yes, don't be an ass." He heard Jack say to him, the cloth being untied a moment later.

Jonah got out of the car, glancing up at the building before him. He almost laughed, staring at the two grinning faces in disbelief. "You're joking, right?" Jack shook his head, a happy smile on his face. "Right?"

"Happy bachelor party, Jonah!" They shouted, laughing at him. They dragged him towards the entrance, Jonah laughing nervously at the mix of both men and women dancers scattered around the strip club.

"Don't worry, we got Tate's permission. On one condition." Corbyn told him, glancing around the club, Jonah watching him eye a waiter that walked by them.

"Condition?" Corbyn turned to him with a sigh, exasperated as he gripped his shoulders.

"Chill, dude. You're getting married. Have fun tonight, don't worry about anything. Just, let go." He glanced around the club again, rolling his eyes as Jack had made himself at home, a small girl on his lap as he grinned up at her. "If it makes you feel any better, Christina told me they were taking Tate to...a more women type club, if you know what I mean."

Jonah laughed, disbelief clear as the sound escaped him. "This all has to be some type of joke." Jonah said. "First you bring me to a fucking strip club, now you tell me my fiancé is currently surrounded by near naked women. What the fuck is going on."

Corbyn shrugged, Jonah following Corbyn like a lost puppy to where a man stood at a counter.

"We're making you guys let loose tonight. Have fun. You guys are going to be tied to each other for the rest of your lives, now's your chance. Besides, it's not like you guys have no idea what the others doing, you're not sneaking around, Jonah." Corbyn looked him in the eyes, knowing that's what the boys problem was with being here. "Plus, you both will probably enjoy yourselves."

Jonah flushed red, Corbyn laughing at him. He stayed by Corbyn's side as he spoke to the man, making arrangements for Jonah.

"Follow me." The man said, beginning to walk away. Jonah glanced back at Corbyn, seeing him give a thumbs up and a smile, shouting a 'have fun!' after him.